More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

So, does Grendel act the gentletroll and introduce himself, or does he take Maeve away in his arms?

He fucks her like any good troll would do.

Grendel could not see any male humans around and he decided, as he had not had a woman in a while that she would do. He came up behind Maeve and clamped his large hand over her mouth, she tried to struggle, but her strength was no match for the massive troll. Grendel could feel his cock growing, as he smelled the sweetness of the girl.

"Do not scream or I shall have to kill whoever comes to investigate. I just wish to fuck you, and then I shall be gone," Grendel explained. Grendel did not understand that human male did not fuck every undefended female that they came upon as did males in Troll society.

He pulled open the front of her dress, and her large tits spilled out. Her pink nipples hardened in the cold air of the barn, and he lowered his head to suck her lengthening, pink nipples, feeling them stiffen as his rough tongue stimulated them. She whimpered for him to stop, but Grendel reminded her of his threat.

His cock was a rock hard 8 inches now, and he could feel it jerking in his trousers. He unlaced the front of his pants, and his massive member sprang into view. Maeve's eyes flew open wide when she saw the size of his manhood. "You'll kill me with that monster, please don't put it into me," she begged him.

Now the truth is that male trolls love having their big cocks sucked almost more than anything but can't trust their females not to take a bite out of them. He hoped human women were not the same. He motioned that she could suck him instead of fuck him and he pulled her to her knees so she could service him.

Maeve licked the fat green bulbous head of his cock, and tasted his vile cum that was already dripping from the hole in the center of the plum sized prick. She was revolted by the taste, but she lowered her mouth to engulf his large member, slowly moving up and down, swirling her tongue over the sensitive place under the head. He kept dripping more pre-cum and she swallowed it as she sucked his massive erection.

What Maeve did not know is that troll cum contains a powerful aphrodisiac that started to work on her. She felt her pussy start to grow wet and her clit began to tingle like it did when she masturbated. She grew more enthusiastic in her sucking, and she could see that she was bringing Grendel ever closer to ejaculating. Maeve moved her hand down to her pussy to find her cunt soaked in lubrication and she rubbed her clit a few times, realizing that she needed to have something fill her fuck hole soon.

Grendel did not realize the effect that his cum was having on the pretty maiden, but he did know that he was about to blow his nuts. He pulled out of her mouth and began to jack his load onto her face, tits, and into her mouth. His big balls pumped a huge load of green tinged ejaculate that coated her long, pink nipples, her face and her hair. It was one of the best orgasms that Grendel had ever had, and he wondered why no human man was defending such a delightful woman.

As his cock finished spewing, Maeve lay back on the hay and pulled up her skirt so she could masturbate. Her eyes were filled with lust as she stroked her vulva and rubbed her clit. She stared at Grendel's still hard cock with wanton lust, and Grendel could see that she was ready to be fucked hard.

Does Grendel watch her get herself off, or fuck her, or maybe both?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)