More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lordkyran lordkyran

Where does he sleep

He found a room thanks to a old friend

After some thinking Harry reluctantly settled to the idea of sleeping inside a old unused classroom but before he starts his search he heard a soft pop.

"Who's there!" Said Harry turning instantly wand draw.

"Sir it's Doby Harry Potter sir" said the energetic house elf. " Doby have heard about what bad lion have done and has come to help sir harry potter sir."

Harry was happy to know he still has some friend but then he start to wander " Doby i am happy to see and no there is no need to cry for that" he quickly had seeing the eyes of the small elf watering " but what are you doing here ?"

"Well sir Doby truly appreciate what Harry Potter do when he free Don't from bad master but house elf need a bond with magic source to stay alive it's like symbiotic relationship we do hard work and in exchange wizard give us the magic they don't need everyone happy" Harry was starting to panic " wait by freeing you I could have killed you !!?" "Well no since when a elf is free the master lost lot of magic to give time for the elf to find a new master witch Doby found in Hogwarts" " What do you mean you are Dumbledore elf now ?" " No sir Doby serve first Hogwarts and secondly his headmaster so as long there is no direct rules or orders preventing it Doby can help sir Harry Potter sir."

"Well if you happen to know a place where I can sleep and do training will not be found by anyone it will be great." Said Harry not with not to many hope... Until 25 minutes later when he was inside the come and go room has Doby call it, it was perfect in this room he can rest, train, learn magic cause yes the room can make book appear, planning is_revenge, eat the delicious food Doby agree to cook, prepare for that cursed tournament, make potions, grow magical plants but for now what he need was a good night of sleep he will adapt the room to his need tomorrow during the weekend.

Harry then after another cursed Halloween finally go to sleep.

Does Harry have dream or a nightmare or just sleep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)