More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sissymaya sissymaya

[MAJOR PLOT PATH] - Where does Gabriel wake up?

He feels the thumping vibration of a club

As he begins to wake up, his head throbs as the sound of bass rumbles through him. The light is dim but a neon glow permeates his vision, all the while blue flashes of light dart around the room. His ears ring, loud music has been muffled and he finally looks around to gauge what is going on. Where was he? Gabriel had no memory of what had gone on, or how he got here, but it seems he had somehow entered a club of some sorts. However he'd been let in in his state, he had found a booth to hide in and rest, looking out over the edge of the room, he looked in awe as half naked women in bikinis and G-strings danced on poles lining the centre of the venue. Others walked the floors smiling and flirting with patrons who openly gawked at their bodies, ordering drinks and spraying cash. On the table in front of him sat a plethora of empty glasses, when all of a sudden he heard a voice over his shoulder.

"Hi mister, would you like another drink? 'place is closing soon, one last martini?" Looking up in shock, a topless waitress came along asking him for- wait another drink?

"Uh, I'm sorry have I ordered here already?" He asked, frightened to sound dumb considering he currently didn't even know where he was.

"Oh dear, seems you've had so much to drink that you've forgotten! You've been ordering for hours sir, why don't you come with me backstage and we can sort you out with a way home." The near naked woman grabbed him by the hand and led him through the seedy establishment. A few drunk customers on his way past hooted and hollered at him, assuming he had somehow gotten lucky with a waitress. They blurred by however to Gabriel as he currently was not functioning very well with the amount of he may or may not have consumed. Taking a look at the stage, he could swear some of the girls had something in their panties, a bulge of some sort? He didn't have time to question this however as the waitress yanked his arm and dragged him into what looked like a changing room, currently empty of people.

"Okay, what's your name sir, can anyone pick you up?" She asked, sitting besides him like a concerned mother.

"Uh, my name's hiCK- sorry. My name's Gabriel, I really don't remember how I got here, what's going on?" His stomach felt like it was doing backflips, the situation was not something he planned on getting himself into tonight.

"Hi Gabriel, you arrived with some friends I think, they came and dropped you off with me and scattered somewhere else. You then demanded I send you four porn star martinis, I guess you hadn't bought many drinks in a club like this before." Gabriel blushed, how stupid could he have been, he needed to get out of here.

"Woah, wait right there young man, you are too sloshed to go anywhere else right now. Do you have anyone to pick you up?" She pressed, rather easily pinning him back down to the bench

"Oh, no, I don't have anyone to pick me up here, I don't really have many friends. Well, that care at least."

"You poor thing, how old are you by the way, I assume the bouncer checked your ID but I never saw any." She asked. Gabriel checked his pockets, he didn't have his wallet. God only knows where that could be at this point.

"I'm 19 miss- uh, what's your name, pretty lady?" He slurred back, feeling more drunk than he'd ever been before.

"I'm Chanel, and thank you, Mr Charming" She smiled back playfully, fairly used to dealing with drunk men at this point.

Who comes into the changing room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)