More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

He ends up regretting skipping last class for a prank..

Toward the end of his senior year, Jake started getting really bored with school work. Since they had already gotten through all the college testing and took the SATs, the senior class got to Coast through the last two months of the school year. Of course after a week, most of the students were getting bored and restless. Some classes had assignments for the period,but most teachers just let the students hand around and play on their phones.

Jake was skipping class alot more and had pulled a lot more pranks then he normally did. Jake figured he mind as well go out with a bang. Jake knew there was a Heath class that was all girl, that met last period, in the wing right by the main lobby. The Heath classes was on the second floor, but cut off from the other classes on the second floor. There was one way to get into the heath room. That was a set of stairs that went to the door, then there was a fire escape by the back window.

Jake had bought a bunch of itchy powder and was going to set a bucket to drop it on the girls heath class, as they came down the stairs. Jake was hoping they would get so itchy they would rip off their clothes off, not thinking besides trying to make the itchiness stop.

Jake set the buckets up as quick as he could. Jake had to wait until last period started, before he could set up the buckets without anyone seeing the buckets. With 15 minutes until the bell rang for the end of school,Jake finished setting up. Then Jake heard the heart room door open and closed quickly, so we went to hide.

Unfortunately for Jake, he didn't realize the rope to spill the buckets down, was wrapped around his foot. As Jake snuck away, he accidentally pulled the rope with his foot. This made the itchy powder dump all over him. "Shit shit shit" Jake yelled as he started itching himself all over. Jake didn't see Nicole, who had stopped as she was Coming down the stairs, behind him.

Nicole was one of the coolest and most popular girls in school. She had the entire package, beautiful body and face, she was wild, fun, outgoing, funny, really smart and really friendly, unless you got on her bad side. Nicole had the 5th best GPA in the highschool, so she instantly put together what Jake was trying to do. Nicole was about to start yelling and cuss Jake out, until she watch the itchy guy remove his shirt.

Without thinking, Jake kicked his shoes off then ripped his socks off. Next Jake removed his pants and boxers in one motion. Jake started spinning around scratching himself, as Nicole stood up the stairs more, taking pictures and laughing at the now naked itchy guy, completely unaware of her. "I know, if I wash myself off, the itch should go away!" Jake yelled out loud, then took off running for the bathroom, scratching himself the entire way.

Nicole started dying laughing at Jake, then as she started walking down the stairs again, she says "Wow now that's karma for you. That guys got a big mouth but a tiny dick. Then the prank he was going to pull on us, happened to him, because he wasn't paying attention. This is grand!!"

Nicole then grabbed a roll of paper towels off the nearby janitors Cart. Nicole used the paper towels,so she could scoop up all of Jakes clothes, without touching them. That wat non of the itchy powder gets on her. Once all of Jakes clothes were in her hands, Nicole shoved them into one of the open trash bags on the janitors cart. Nicole tied the trash bag shut and skipped off down the hallway, to completely dispose of Jakes clothes.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Jake was using the sink to wash all of his skin. Jake didn't realize that it took him 13 minutes to wash all the itchy powder off of him. As Jake went to walk back to his clothes, he stopped as he saw his Reflection in the mirror. That's when it sunk in for Jake that he was completely naked. Then Jake ran as fast as he could back to his clothes. Jakes heart dropped when he saw his clothes were gone. Jake started panicking, trying to figure out what to do, when it happened. The Bell rang and Jake knew within a minute, the entire hallways will be full of students.

What does Jake do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)