More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stedom stedom

How does Rob answer?

He doesn't answer

Rob was still taken aback by the fact that this stranger had come up and was so openly hitting on his wife. he sat there with his mouth half open, only able to look back and forth between the two of them and mumble "uh..."

Sophie rolled her eyes, put her napkin on the table and stood up, putting her hands on the table and looking at Rob. Rob couldn't help but glance at the cleavage staring him in the face, but as his eyes moved upward, he noticed that Sophie was glaring. "Well he is asking me to dance. So here is what's going to happen - since you can't make up your mind, I am going to go out there and dance with him, and you are going to sit here on your own. Got it?"

Rob wasn't sure why he was the bad guy here, but he didn't want to upset her more, so he gently nodded and said something quietly. "Excuse me, what?" Sophie asked. "Yeah, I got it," he answered. The stranger grinned widely and took her hand, leading her away from the table. As they walked away, Rob couldn't keep his eyes off of his wife's tight ass swaying back and forth in the sundress as she started to dance her way onto the dance floor... with him.

On the dance floor, Sophie was surprised as the man pulled her in closely and placed his hands on the small of her back, and gyrating along with her to the beat of the music. "My name is Mark, and you are?" He asked her, looking down at her face, their bodies much closer than Sophie had expected them to be. She had to admit, she came out here to dance because she was annoyed with Rob, but '_holy shit, he is hot' _she thought to herself. she looked up and back into his eyes. His figure, his heat, the newness of another man pressed against her body all began working on her in an instant. "My name is Sophie" she said meekly, looking back up into his eyes.

A few songs had gone by and as the two gyrated together on the dance floor, others had moved in surrounding them, and Rob had difficulty keeping them in sight at times while they... 'is his hand on her ass?' he thought, squinting, but then losing sight of them again. As bothered as he was by this whole situation, he felt betrayed by his cock, which was beginning to stiffen slightly at the thought of this stranger groping his wife in public.

Sophie was beginning to feel a familiar tingle in her pussy as her thighs squeezed together in the dancing, and her nipples brushed against the fabric and his chest... his tight... muscular chest... she thought, glancing down at it. her nipples had become stiff and were now clearly protruding through the fabric. Her mind was spinning along with her body as his hands dropped lower to her ass and pulled her to him. She could feel his cock pressing into her through the minimal fabric. She liked what she felt, and caught a little hint of a moan before it got out. Or she thought she had. She look up at Mark, who was grinning knowingly at her. "You seem to be enjoying this as much as I am" he told her, causing her to blush. She stole a glance back at the table where Rob sat - his shirt obviously not even ironed before leaving the house. "I am... very much, Mark."

"mmm, I had hoped you would. Why don't we..."

What does Mark ask her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)