More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Does my brother accept this from the King?

He does

I hear my brother sparring extravaganza variety of words with Otto for a few minutes before he accepted our elder brother's task. I knew Daemon might take this new position of power a little far, as he did when he was appointed as the ship master. He orders his men to take over a few islands near Essos. Almost all of the royal fleet disappear during his two weeks power trip.

Rhaenyra looks on surprised to see her uncle getting a new title so quickly after his perceives blunders. She wore an elegant, more expensive than many of the northern keeps, dress. Her tight body fits flawlessly in the new fashion craze of Westeros.

"Jon do you want to accompany me to protect our city," Daemon said as our king look us over.

Otto said. "My king, why don't we send your younger brother somewhere else? Away from the danger of... The outer region." His eyes make sure to tip off what he sees as a threat.

His stagger pauses pissing Daemon off. "Brother, my king, you and I both know. He will not come to harm if he is with me."

The King gave a slight nod, upset at how his council his behaving. "If Jon comes back with a single scar, I will give you one to match and take away your right to rule. And send you back to your wife." He watches his brother head out. Then said. "Don't forget about the upcoming tournament."

Daemon smile. "Come brother, we have a few things to set up."

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster

My brother takes me to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)