More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by robyna robyna

Does Matt go to summer school or blow it off?

He decides to go to summer school.

It was tempting to spend summer sleeping late, reading, and fapping at porn on the web. But Matt stuck with his resolve to make things different and sitting at home in front of his computer all summer wouldn't be different at all.

"You're really doing it?" Karen, his twin sister, was heading out the door by the time he stumbled out of his bedroom. She was eighteen, like him, but the resemblance ended there. Unlike him, Karen always seemed to fit in. They'd only moved in two days before but she'd already made some friends, found a horse stable that would let her ride free to give the horses exercise, and had the coach of the tennis team calling her to see if she would try out. It didn't hurt that she was beautiful, with long blond hair and a figure that would stop traffic. {if no-=true}Matt was disgusted at himself that he felt occasional sexual attraction toward his pretty sister. He wouldn't do anything about it in a million years, still, those feelings were sometimes there.{else}Matt didn't think he was a complete pervert for having lustful thoughts over his sister... but dating his sister would get him bullied faster than just about anything he could imagine so that wasn't happening.{endif} Still, surely some of her friends would be pretty.

"Yeah, I'm going to summer school," he admitted. "Hang on a few minutes and I'll walk with you to the bus stop."

"Sorry, slowpoke. I've got friends to meet." She flipped her hair, wiggled her ass, and sashayed out the door.

A quick look in the cupboard confirmed his suspicion... there wasn't anything to eat. His mom had signed them up for free school breakfasts since they qualified on a low-income basis, so apparently she'd decided that would be good enough. Still hungry, Matt grabbed his backpack and headed for the bus stop.

Does he make the bus?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)