More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thronx Thronx

What happens during Sett’s time in Vayne Manor?

He decides to get a snack first.

Sett needed over half an hour until he found the dining room of the mansion. The house had been big on the outside, but from the inside were maybe hundreds of staircases that led into corridors, which led into more stairs, which led into another corridor…

Finally, Sett found the right door, a big double-winged one, and opened it. He now stood in a big room full of tables and chairs and yet another amazing view through the windows. A buffet was served at the other side of the windows, most of it was cold food. Sett wasn’t the only one in here, on a table sat Twisted Fate, Graves and Gragas, who already, or rather still, looked very drunk.

As Sett passed them, he noticed that they played cards and he heard Graves say: “Alright, you big cask, if you win, we drink this out completely. Otherwise, you have to give us a free round every day from now on until the end of vacation. Deal?”

“Only if he doesn’t cheat!” Gragas laughed and clapped Twisted Fate with his mitt on the shoulders.

“Please, Gragas,” TF said with a wink in his unequal eyes. “I would never cheat. I am just lucky.”

Sett snorted amused and strolled towards the buffet. Immediately he noticed a small, orange creature that surely wasn’t there to eat. As he reached the tables full of food, the creature turned its head around and looked at Sett with big eyes.

“Gnar!” it said and bared its teeth happily.

“Hey there,” Sett said and nodded approvingly. “I don’t want to bother you, but you stand inside of the fish.”

“Ovagaraga!” Gnar said and hopped down from the plate, looking at Sett very interested.

He took some bread and fish on a plate and walked to an empty table. Gnar watched him walking away and then hopped back on the buffet-table to start to devour a whole chicken hungrily. Sett starts to eat and watched the table with Gragas, Twisted and Graves interested, where he could only tell by Gragas annoyed yells and Graves laughter that the bet was definitely not going in the favour of the big Freljordian.

“Well, well, well. Who do we have here?”

Sett turned his head around and was greeted by a very pleasant sight: A small woman with pale, blue skin and violet hair stood there and smiled at him with open desire. Her fingers were more similar to long, slender claws and her “clothing” covered only the very least. Her usual cloak out of strange claws that came out of her spine wasn’t there apparently.

“Hey there, Evelynn,” Sett greeted the demon, his eyes looking into her massive cleavage for a brief second, before he eyed into her gaze. “You are here too?”

“Of course, I am here,” Evelynn cooed and took the seat in front of Sett. “Why shouldn’t I be here?”

“I just thought Vayne hates you,” Sett said simply, noticing that his pants felt a lot heavier than before. Seemingly Evelynn’s presence alone could stimulate his libido.

“We have our differences,” Evelynn said with a smirk. “But in the end, she invites everyone in these two weeks. Even such problematic causes like Renekton and Nasus…Jarvan and Darius…Gangplank and Miss Fortune…you know…people who hate each other in the rift.”

“And this worked the last times?” Sett asked, raising his eyebrows.

“We all smash each other in the battlefields all the time,” Evelynn said grinning. “Everyone is happy about a bit free-time and even if there are still some people, who don’t want to spend time with someone, we get along quite well.”

She leaned forward, which showed off her enormous cleavage even more, and looked deep into Sett’s eyes. “Talking about spending time with each other…” She smiled very seductively and twirled her violet hair with one of her claw-like fingers. “Where do you live?”

“Room 129,” Sett answered calmly. “Why?”

“Oh, Sett, play along,” Eve pouted. “You know why. There is no need for a question-answer-play.”

“You wanna fuck?” Sett asked her bluntly.

“Exactly,” Eve grinned. “I wanna fuck this rock-hard dick of yours. And you want to fuck my tight little pussy too. You wanna shoot your load all inside me or my greedy little mouth, don’t you?”

“I…” Sett started, not sure what else to respond but: Hell yeah.

“Yes, you want to screw me over,” Eve grinned and licked her lips. “Oh and I wanna taste you. I will make you cum so hard, you won’t wish for anything else in your life.”

“I doubt that,” Sett replied, thinking about the many beautiful women once again.

“I don’t,” Eve grinned. “No one but me is as sexy and naughty as me. You get the full package, if you let me, Sett. Come over my perfect tits and in my gushing cunt when you orgasm, like you never came before.”

“Room 129,” Sett repeated calmly. “But I want to finish breakfast first. Here.”

He took his key out of his pockets and gave it to Evelynn.

“Good boy,” Eve cooed happily, grabbed the key and stood up. “Don’t make me wait too long, big boy. Or I find someone more suitable for my tight cunt.”

“And who might that be?” Sett asked her.

“You are not the only man in the league, sweetie,” Eve grinned and blew him a kiss before she turned around and walked towards the door, her ass jiggling with every step.

Sett watched her walk away and didn’t attend to his meal until Eve left. This vacation already was promising for sure, he thought. Then he began to devour it as fast as possible. Just as he had the last bits of it in his mouth, he heard another voice in front of him:

“You are _not _serious, are you?”

Sett looked up and looked into the eyes of a woman with short, ashen hair, brown eyes, her sword hanging on her belt, her outfit a mix of a light Ionian and a heavy Noxian gear. She looked at Sett with a mix of disbelief and disgust.

“Why am I not serious, Riven?” Sett asked confused.

“You are not going in bed with Evelynn?” Riven asked bluntly. “She is lying, right?”

“Why do you care?” Sett asked still very confused.

Riven’s eyes widened and now looked at Sett, if he insulted her personally. “You are going to fuck her?” she said quietly. “Evelynn? The demon, notorious for being a fucking maniac when it comes to sex?”

“Why do you care?” Sett asked her again. “Vayne told me it’s alright when and with whom I spent my time…”

“Yes and you chose Evelynn,” Riven said angrily. “Very wise, indeed.”

“Listen, I don’t see the problem, you are imagining here,” Sett said a bit angrily himself now. “It is my choice who I want to fuck after all, right?”

Riven opened her mouth, closed it again and sighed then angrily, looking at Sett, what he interpreted as…frustration?

“Listen,” Sett said much more calmly now. “If you think, Evelynn will harm me and you don’t have the chance to have sex with me, Riven, I must disappoint you.”

Riven raised her eyebrows. “Evelynn is an evil temptress,” she said and the anger in her eyes slowly faded into something Sett interpreted as concern. Suddenly he had a very good idea, why Riven was talking with him about Evelynn at all. “She won’t let you be yourself if you fall for her spell. She is known to twist the minds of human men.”

“You seem to know a lot about that,” Sett said amused. “But remember: I am half human, half vastaya. And I am confident that whatever happens I won’t forget your wish too.” He winked at that and Riven’s eyes glowed with anticipation for one second.

“Evelynn is a demon, Sett,” she then insisted. “Half human or not, no one can satisfy her.”

“Time to break records then,” Sett grinned. “And after I finished with her…where do I find you?”

Riven still looked at him with a bit of concern, but a slight smile played her face now too.

“Usually downstairs in the gym-area,” she said shrugging and with a smile. “But…we actually share the same corridor. Room 103, left, if you walk up the stairs.”

“I’ll be there,” Sett grinned. “After I finished with Evelynn.”

“Your ego could compete against Draven’s, though,” Riven said and rolled her eyes, even if she still smiled slightly.

“And your way to tell me, you want to have sex with me is pretty unusual,” Sett countered.

“But I made my point clear,” Riven said and shrugged again. “Don’t you dare let Evelynn claim you all for herself.”

“I won’t be claimed,” Sett said seriously. “Never.”

“Well then,” Riven said and winked at him. “See you soon, big guy.”

“See you soon,” Sett grinned and stood up from his table, walking through the dining room back to his room, feeling Riven's beautiful brown eyes on his back and smiling slightly at that thought.

What does Sett await in his room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)