More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mkuncertain mkuncertain

Does Mark take part?

He can't help but take part

Despite what his lawyer had said, Mark couldn't help but feel infected by this group madness. No one was lifting a finger to help Taylor, no one thought that this was anything but a normal state of affairs.

He'd watched plenty of bukkake videos and thought they were wickedly debauched, even as he jacked off to them. To see one live, in front of him, happening to both the girl that had starred in some of his own late night fantasies and the bitch that had put him through hell...he couldn't sit this one out.

Mark advanced on the circle of men, which was thinning out as the gasping, satisfied members of the court turned away and zipped back up. A couple of them even clapped each other on the back at a job well done. They didn't seem to mind or be bothered by the rows of onlookers and, to be fair, the onlookers weren't perturbed either.

Even as Mr Stansen was shaking his head, Marked walked past, into the circle just as the circles was disappearing. His eyes were only on the gorgeous school girl sat down, dishevelled and defiled by the thick globs of seed sticking to her elegant clothes, his pale skin, her fearful face.

She had a slightly spaced out look but at his approach, she focused on him. They locked gaze as he walked up, until his shins were touching her knees. He loomed over her frail body and she looked up with a slightly pleading expression.

Deliberately, Mark unzipped, relieving the tight pressure in his pants. He never stopped looking at her as he fished out his rod, which sprang out to point, accusingly, inches from her face.

"Sir...", she began, as he started to stroke his cock.

"Shut up!", he hissed in a low voice, consumed only with the sight of her. His hand was rapidly sliding along his shaft while he drank in every detail of her, the criss-crosses of jism on her features, her piercing blue eyes, cute nose.

Her young face was glazed with men's lust and a darker part of him roared that this was right, this was proper. He could hear members of the jury sitting down now, the judge too, somewhere in the back of his awareness. The room descended into silence, apart from the sound of Mark's fapping.

"Perhaps we could take a recess, your honour?", said Mr Stansen.

The judge arched an eyebrow, "I do believe your client still has business to attend to", he chuckled.

"Go on Mark", came a lone cry from one juror. Then, "Go on lad!", from a voice that sounded a lot like his own father's.

Not slowing a beat in his wanking, Mark tore his attention from the blonde morsel in front of him and realised all eyes were on him. He was now openly beating his meat in a courtroom packed with his closest friends and family, not to mention Taylor's family too. And the press!

Every eye was on him and yet people were nodding as they caught his eye. And then he saw his wife. Poor Rosie, sat with both hands covering her mouth and nose in what seemed like a mixture of horror and shock. She caught his eye too but he couldn't read her expression. It didn't slow him down though.

Mark looked back down at Taylor.

"All I ever wanted was to be your teacher", Mark grunted as his hand turned into a blur on his prick, "To be a good husband. But you turned me into this!"

He sneered as he leaned closer, his angry cock swelling. She looked like she was about to speak, her mouth opening. It was only slightly ajar though when he began cumming, ropes and ropes of hot seed spurting, thickly, onto her face, one even into her young mouth and across her lips. She froze in place as he finished stroking out his cum and his cock finally got soft, he put himself away and zipped up.

"A recess then", said the judge after a moment or two of silence, "A few hours. Get some lunch, have a cigarette or two. Miss Mayes here can have a good shower and a change of clothes, then we can come back for the rest of the defence. Mr. Stansen - thank you for that."

The lawyer smiled, "My pleasure."

Mark was sheperded out of court by Mr Stansen in a slight daze, who said with a slight chuckle, "The way you enjoyed that, I'm not worried about you keeping up your end of our deal!"

Mark wasn't really listening though, couldn't really remember any deal anyway.

"To my chambers, we need to get your head straight"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)