More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adaniels adaniels

How does he get to the doctor?

He asks his younger sister to drive him

John dropped his keys into the bowl by the door, knowing it was unwise to try and drive himself in his current condition. He considered going back to ask his girlfriend, Rachel, to drive him, but they’d stayed up late the previous night, and there was little chance she’d wake up even if he tried.

Instead, he went back through the house and knocked on his little sister’s door. Of course, it was likely that she’d still be asleep at this time as well, but he would rather she get mad at him for the rude awakening over Rachel.

When there was no answer, John carefully cracked the door and whispered her name. Sure enough, Louise was fast asleep in bed, lightly snoring, buried under a huge pink blanket. She’d always liked pink.

‘Louise,’ John whispered again, louder this time, to try and wake her. He walked through the typically messy teenager’s room, Louise only a few years younger than him, before stopping at the side of her bed and whispering, once more, to no avail.

Before he could stop it, John gasped as a burst of pain shot through his groin, forcing him to lean down on the side of her mattress. The outburst, as well as the sudden movement, woke Louise a little more urgently than he’d intended.

She bolted upright, throwing the blanket halfway down her body, and twitched her head around the whole room before settling on John, realising where she was. ‘Jesus fuck, John. You scared the shit out of me.’

‘I’m sorry,’ he stammered, his discomfort so great he was to lean further onto her bed, unknowingly bringing him closer to the teenager who had just rid herself of the blanket covering her.

Louise sighed and pushed back the long, dark hair that had fallen over her face. ‘What are you fucking doing in here? What time is it?’

How does he respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)