More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by femboyslut122 femboyslut122

Kyle heads for his mothers home.

He arrived to an empty home.

Kyle's mother had left on a business trip that Thursday, his sister Jamie had been watching the house until Kyle had called her to remind her he would be using the house for his monthly get together. She had been excited to leave, she barely mentioned her boyfriend before hanging up the phone. As he entered the home he had been raised in he smiled, this had been the place where all his good memories had taken place. He had played his first table top game, had his first kiss, and even played dress up games with his mother and sister. As a child he suffered the same issues with making friends, so he spent most of his time with his elder sister. Because of her interests in clothes and makeup he ended taking part in them. His mother would always take pictures of him getting made into her second daughter, her "little princess". He had no idea if she even had those photos anymore, he hoped that they were decomposing in a landfill somewhere.
Kyle shook the memories away, realizing he needed to get ready for everybody to arrive.

Kyle prepares for his friends.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)