More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tom101 Tom101

What does Tom do?

He Walks Up To The Front Door

He walks up to the front door, and drops her a message saying that he was at her place, and was about to ring the door bell when front door swung open.

“My gawd she has changed” was the first thing that came to his mind when he saw her. what greeted him at the front door was no longer the slightly chubby girl he had once known, but a girl with a petite figure that would have given the cheerleaders in school a run for there money.He noticed that her tits stood out more, it might have been due to her bra, but he wasn't really sure. He couldn’t, however, glean anymore than that as she still wore a headscarf, a modest top, and a tight pair of jeans.

"Those jeans though" he wondered, maybe if she would turn around he could get a closer look at that tight ass.

His thoughts were interrupted by Aiza when she offered him hug

Tom! It's so nice to see you again” she then invited him inside he took a seat on the couch.

The interior was spacious, the house had an open kitchen, some side rooms, they also had a pool in the back. He wondered about the pool, does she ever use it, and what would she look like wearing a swimsuit, all questions he would love to get an answer to.

Aiza honey” came a gruff voice from upstairs.

“Yes dear” she replied back

A burly looking man with a full beard then appeared. This must be here husband he thought.

“I need to go back to the office” he told here “Why?” she asked, rather annoyed.

“Well one of the contractors we hired has messed something up again” with an equal level of annoyance

“But you promised you would be here, and Tom already here too” she said pointing towards Tom.

“Hey Tom! i am Yusuf nice to meet you” said Yusuf

“Sorry i cant spend anytime with you" he said and then added "you don't mind keeping my wife company right?”

“Of course not “ Tom replied

“Great!” he said then he turned to his wife and said “honey i promise i will be back before dinner”

Yusuf” his wife said loudly

“Don’t worry i promise, i will be back” he said while heading to the front door, a minute later and he was gone.

Tsk “typical” she said

“So Aiza how have you been, it’s been so long...i thought i would never hear from you again” Tom said trying to break the ice.

Aiza expression changed, however.

“Ohh Tom i am so sorry everything happened so fast, before i knew it i was engaged and married off” she said in an apologetic tone

“It's in the past” said Tom trying to brush it off, he continued with “I take it your husband is a busy guy”

“He is,but he is also a really nice and sweet person, you have to understand Tom, i thought my life and my freedoms were over when i was married off.

But it turns out Yusuf was more understanding, he is the one who suggested that i should contact you” she said

Tom was taken a back by this revelation.“Wait! what! are you serious!”

“Yes, he asked me if i had any regrets i told him about you, and the fact that i couldn’t properly talk to you or say goodbye” she said

She continued “He then suggested that i contact you, so i got your number from Cynthia and well you know the rest”

“Wait, it was your husband idea, i am a bit surprised, wouldn’t he be worried, i mean the whole reason all of this happened is because we had that kiss” hearing those last few words from Tom unsettled her a bit.

“Well of course i didn’t say that part as far as my husband is concerned my parents just wanted to have me married off early and because of that i never got to say good bye to my friends” she said

She was lying, of course her husband knew the truth she didn’t want to keep any secrets from him, especially the kiss she shared with Tom. Her husband fell silent hearing all this but said, to her surprise that it was okay for her to invite him(Tom). She didn’t really know what was up with her husband at that time but either way she planned to omit this little detail when speaking to Tom, at least for now.

“I guess that makes sense still kinda weird though, but i am not complaining” he said, and then added" after all i get to see YOU again"

She blushes.

What does Aiza do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)