More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 244 by neo_kenka neo_kenka

Should John “bring” Yui into this?

He Lets Tricia Decide

John stood upright on his knees to appreciate his lover's form. Tricia, surprising John with her strength, didn't let him get away and lifted herself back up with just her legs around him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and head as she kissed him, breathed onto his lips, and sighed her words. Hungrily, she whispered, “This is... just what I... required...”

John did his best to not let the spy get to him; this was for Tricia, after all, and she had spent days... no... months...

Months.

Her sacrifice didn’t quite show in the quiver of her chest, the aching need of her gyrations, or the soft, almost embarrassed moans of the teenager on his colossal rod... but he knew she made those sacrifices for him. She had been so supportive, all to save his skin, and at an expense she must have had weeks to contemplate... and even more than that now that she was trapped away from home and all her comforts.

Well, all her comforts... besides the ones John could provide. This was for her... and so John returned her kisses, her tight embraces, and moaned back into her mouth as she gyrated and squeezed and rubbed him in the sweaty, intimate ways a lover does. But Yui was working herself into a frenzy too... and John couldn't help but feel he was betraying Tricia by letting this pass unnoticed. Trapped between ruining the moment and that, John was nearly at his limit when he finally kissed Tricia's right ear, out of view from Yui, and whispered, "The reporter is here watching us and she's invisible."

Tricia's shifting paused. Her moans turned confused, and then her eyebrows shot up as she processed what her lover was saying.

"What should we do now?" John whispered louder, not wanting to give the impression they were conspiring.

"H-Here?!" Tricia was... less cautious.

Yui perked up, alarmed. She had been in this situation enough times to know when the jig was up... and the music of raunchy lovemaking was clearly almost at an end. Lunging on her tiptoes, Yui began her retreat towards the hatch that would swing inward. They'd know she was there, probably, but at least she could escape, make it less obvious, and try something to avoid any kind of-

The hatch was suddenly replaced with a hole in space; beneath the warped table, the other end of this new tunnel pointed downward. With the immovable portals in place, the hatch was barred.

"Don't worry, I stopped her from escaping," John muttered, now more focused on getting off as his dick surged inside Tricia.

"W-Where is she?!" Tricia now covered her breasts and, in an effort to dismount and find her clothes, she began to rise on her knees... and feel John's head dragging its multiplied sensation down her vaginal canal. With a trembling sound, she slowly eased back down... and her clenching pocket as she did so was all it took for John.

"I'm gonna...!"

"Oh, I'm-? John, are you... w-wait, I'm still not on birth contr-!" He blasted the back of her birth canal with his potent seed, already dumping a generous few thousand swimmers into her womb. "...oooolaaah!" Feeling him pulsate inside her, despite--or perhaps awkwardly enhanced by--the invisible voyeur still being present, drove Tricia over the edge and her to join her voice to John's guttural moans as his seed leaked down her spread thighs. She hugged him, her knees anchored on the sheets as she trembled, and the two slowly came down together from the confusing height of pleasure... "You... really... n-need to at least try..."

John ran his fingers through her hair and down to her scalp as he whispered back, "I think I could spend the rest of my life coming inside you."

Tricia fell silent for a moment, trapped between awkwardness, arousal, and trying to process his oddly loving--threatening?--retort. She hugged her breasts to him in an attempt to hide them, although she couldn't appreciate just how visible her cum-leaking twat, still filled with dick, remained. "Is she still here?"

"I'm afraid so."

Sovereignty: Your Eye of the King neutralizes Yui Decker's Shroud of Mirrors.

Yui looked no different to the flickering green eye he put on Yui, but the latter could feel the embrace of her spell abruptly lift. Yui desperately tried moving the table to try and get to the exit, but the two ends of the tunnel had the table pinned; it wouldn't budge.

"What should we do with her?" John finally asked, earning a squeak from the frightened stranger.

"What should we...? Why is she even here?!!"

"I-I'm so-so-s-s-so-sorry," Yui barely managed past her stutter.

You cast Read Mind on Yui Decker.

John was barraged again with her nerve-wracked train of thought, but the wetness between her legs and its origin sang through the buzz clearly enough: she had indeed been watching them for nothing but her own pleasure, her mentally-stammered excuses notwithstanding. He cut the link before answering his wife, "She gets off on watching us."

"I-I-I-I-!" Yui couldn't manage her words as panic overcame her.

"You want her," Tricia concluded.

"N-No, I-" John's words were cut off as Tricia almost seemed offended by his attempt to lie. "W-Well, sure... but I need you. I'll kick her out of here if that's what makes you happy."

Tricia smirked at her guilty lover. "You don't seem to believe me when I tell you that I accept what you are... as irresponsible as it may be." Tricia, no longer focused on lovemaking, slowly eased herself out. The pleasure was overwhelming; just the scraping of his cum-slick cock along her vaginal walls and the inner-workings of her clitoris were causing her to shake and gasp, but with her willpower regained she finally managed to take the monstrous dick out of herself. The torrent of cum that fell out of her following the exit of his head, however, was unexpected. She looked down with disbelief at how much he was still managing to ejaculate. "I'm serious about you pulling out, however... or else waiting until I'm on some suitable form of contraception that would actually work against your sperm."

"I-I'll work on that," John conceded.

"Now then... Ms. Decker, was it?" Tricia turned, her inner-thighs soaked and all her skin glistening in the ambient light of the illusion barrier.

Yui made a small, unexpected noise in response.

"Do you wish to participate?"

"N-N-N-N-N-N-No! I-I'm j-j-ust here to... t-trust- I don't trust! Either of you!" The reporter glanced between them as she grew increasingly worried.

Tricia took a step away from John; the lack of contact was easing her mind back to its usual status quo. "Then... do you just want to watch?"

"T-That's righ- TO S-S-SPY! I-I know you're... up to n-nothing... nothing g-... good." Her words slowed as she tried to regain control of them... and John waited somewhat impatiently as he probed her mind anew.

"We're stranded in a permanent barrier so remote from earthly detection that no one can even detect a means to exit it despite no apparent trapping permutations," Tricia lectured, taking a step towards Yui, "we've made shaky alliances with Abyssal creatures therein in an effort to usurp the ownership of the barrier to facilitate what may well be the Champion of Gaia's ownership of the same and possibly the means to escape back towards Earth, and... for some of us... a bit of relief after a stressful encounter and series of events is in order. There is no duplicity in these actions, Ms. Decker; I know my words mean nothing to you in this regard, but I ask you to consider the variables before you and to follow the logic of them, if only to help you conclude that it is highly unlikely that we are plotting anything but our own rescue or escape."

Yui found herself oddly calmed by the rundown, even as the naked blonde took two more steps towards her. It helped that she mostly saw Tricia instead of the naked, horse-dicked man who had been eyeing her so... hungrily before. "T-That's what you'd w-want me to think."

"Of course," Tricia bluntly replied, surprising the reporter, "otherwise your efforts will continue to be directed towards trying to detect non-existent conspiracies instead of helping forward the ones that are in place: namely, the deposing of the barrier owner, our efforts to return to reality, and eventually some means of escaping the Order once we do so."

Yui shook her head nervously... and John finally clicked his tongue before adding, "So do you want to leave or do you want to stay and have us pretend you're not here?"

Yui blushed brighter at that, and shook her head in some effort to manage a 'no' response.

"She wants to stay, Trish. Do you mind?"

Yui's eyes couldn't grow wider than they already did in this unprecedented capture, but she had been reduced to trembling. He was right... but how did he manage to guess right?! She had to assume he was a mind-reader... which was problematic, given that she had always been too scatterbrained to learn how to keep thought-stealers out.

Tricia, for her part, smiled at the trembling reporter before answering, "We're going to be awhile, Ms. Decker... so just let us know when you want to leave."

Yui finally collapsed onto her bum, sitting on the warped chair as she remained silent. She watched Tricia turn and crawl back onto John among the sheets, his hands roaming her body and guiding his oversized manhood back into her...

... and quietly, shamefully, Yui's hands returned to their earlier work.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)