More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KIng Roman II KIng Roman II

How has Naruto fared in class thus far?

He Is The Comback Prince Of Konoha!

With the sheer failure of what was last year, the blond learned his lesson in both determination and practice! That newfound purpose was more then enough to push him over the top, and land him in a race with Sasuke for Ace Student, that was in a dead-tie! Of course, that only meant each boy had stepped up again and again in an effort to not be outshown!

Sitting up, Naruto slowly rubbed his eyes to help wake himself up, before stretching his limbs as he got out of bed. Bending down to touch his toes, he gruntes as his body gradually came to life. Regardless of whether he was going all-out in training, or simply taking a break to study; stretching was always a must to maintain a health body!

Not that he needed it badly, that is, as the true bonafide stud of Konoha.

"...now if only I was more popular..." he sighed quietly, still remembering the hateful glares some of the adults threw his way. Luckily for him, most of his classmates' parents this year weren't such jerks. He'd even spent a night or two at Kiba's place!

Moving to his kitchen, he smiled softly as he poured himself a bowl of cereal and juice, and began eating. He would take a shower afterwards and get changed, before making his way towards the Academy. If he was lucky, he'd beat Sasuke to the punch and have another point under his belt.

"Let's see...Uzumaki, Naruto...Ninjutsu, A. Taijutsu, A. Studies and Chakra Control, B...Genjutsu...." he murmured, reading off his grades for the semester as he crunched on his breakfast. "Aw, man...if it wasn't for me learning the basic Genjutsu Dispel technique last month, I'd be in second..." he sighed. Despite his best efforts, he had never developed any Genjutsu talent. Obviously, that was a severe deadweight to his overall performance. Still, now was no time to worry. He had to get ready, and arrive to class on time!

Hearing his doorbell ring, Naruto stood up and made his way to the entrance with a cheshire-like smile.

"Awesome! They actually came to walk with me!" he grinned sheepishly.

Who is Naruto's companion to class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)