More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Quietcookie104 Quietcookie104

What's his secret?

He's submissive

"I need to tell you that I want you to be my dominatrix."

Emma was stunned. She had heard about BDSM before, but never really got into it. However, her thoughts were interrupted by her boyfriend's squirming. Jared had just revealed something sensitive to her.

Emma studied his face that was flushed red along with his ears. Her mind raced with her newfound fantasy of being the boss of the bedroom.

Jared looked at Emma, waiting for an answer. He looked and very anxious. FUCK. EMMA ANSWER HIM.

"Jared... I'm so happy that you trust me to tell me your desires. I have an idea of what you want from me, but you'll have to tell me yourself."

Jared looked at Emma with a smile of relief.

"I didn't think you'd want to stay with me."

Emma scoffed.

"I agreed to be your girlfriend because I like you, Jared. If anything...," Emma says, leans into Jared's ear and whispers, "This makes me like you even more..."

Jared's body shivers from Emma's voice. Emma felt hot from knowing that she made him weak. They looked into each other's eyes and went for a kiss.

That kiss turned into a heated battle for dominance. Emma's mind was screaming in a panic. She had to be the boss. Had to?

No. She IS the boss.

Emma's left hand went to Jared's chest. Which ran over his covered nipples. Jared let out a soft moan but still put up a fight for dominance. Emma didn't like that.

She slowly let her hand work down to his waist. Then, to his pants' button. Once undone Emma rubbed the newly formed bulge.

"Ah... Emm...ah...," Jared moaned, momentarily stopping his kiss.

Emma took this chance to fully explore his mouth with her tongue as she stroked him.

Satisfied with her victory, she nipped at his neck leaving small hickeys as she felt him get harder in her hand.

What should she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)