More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DragonStar1 DragonStar1

What is the king of thieves doing here?

He's just passing through

"What are you doing here Autolycus?" Xena asked the King of Thieves.

"Oh I was just passing through," Autolycus said. "I happened to see you and your bard friend over there. I'd thought about saying hello, but I personally know how close-knit you two are, so I didn't want to intrude on you two."

Xena rolled her eyes. So she had given Gabrielle a kiss while sharing Autolycus' body once. The thief would never let her live that down. "Come on, Autolycus. That has never stopped you before from dropping in and greeting us."

Autolycus got a bit defensive. "Hey, I know you two like some private time. Where is Gabrielle right now?"

Just then a cry came out from the hallway. "Xena!" It was Gabrielle's voice. The Warrior Princess quickly rushed out with the thief in tow and saw the bard running down toward her.

"We better get down to the bar fast," Gabrielle said. "While I was there, a lady rushed in begging for help. Apparently she said a priceless family heirloom of hers was stolen by a thief and she was looking for help to get it back."

At this Xena turned around and stared at Autolycus. For the first time, Gabrielle noticed to the rogue herself. "Don't tell me that he might be involved."

"Involved?" Autolycus sputtered. "What do you think I am, some common footpad who just steals everything in sight? Why, I'm the King of Thieves! I have some sort of decorum that needs to be uphold with that title!"

Gabrielle had to giggle at this. Xena, her eyes flinty, simply said, "Cough it up, Autolycus. If you were innocent, you would have simply said so instead of going into your decorum allusion."

Autolycus then realized that Xena's hand was on her sword and he knew that there was no way he could get away from the Warrior Princess with her eyes on him at the moment.

Does he turn over the heirloom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)