More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SissyCockWorship SissyCockWorship

Is Keith's roommate in?

He's in Keith's room

Keith walked through the long dimly lit hallway to his apartment. He lived on the fifth floor of his building and the smell of throw up from last night was still fresh. Keith shook his head as he recalled the loud parties that kept him awake last night in bed. Did these college kids only party?

Keith opened the door to his apartment as he walked in and closed the door behind him. He listened for his roommate before calling out to him, "Blake? Are you home?"

Satisfied that he was out, Keith skipped to his room. He could not contain his excitement. He was going to be rich tonight. However, Keith's high spirits were crushed. Lounging on his bed in Keith's room was Blake who had watched him skip into the room.

"Hahaha what the fuck, faggot? You give someone good head today or something?" Blake said standing up. He towered over Keith. His muscled body, hard and imposing as compared to Keith's slender frame. Keith's face flushed bright red as he stood awkwardly looking up at Blake.

"Awe your so cute when your embarrassed, bitch. I bet your sister dressed you up like a slut when you were younger. You just can't help but act like a little faggot, can you?" Blake said as he grabbed Keith's shirt and pulled him closer. Keith's mouth hung open. Trying desperately to find the words to stand up to his bully like he fantasized about. Yet he froze like he had always done.

Blake laughed as he left the room. Leaving Keith's eyes, swelling up with tears. Keith vowed at that moment that he would stand up to his bully. When he had money and friends. Maybe even a girlfriend. Tonight that was all going to become real. Not bad for a virgin.

Keith wore what was instructed. Sweatpants and a jacket. Nothing on underneath. His red hair was styled nicely and his soft feminine facial features made him look adorable. It was impossible for him to grow facial hair and he had little to no body hair. However the sweatpants made his ass look big and round. So to avoid more humiliating comments from Blake, Keith hurried out of his apartment and ran to the elevator. When he reached the lobby, he sprinted outside to quickly hail a cab. Keith felt so exposed. Like everyone could tell that he was wearing nothing under his track suit. It made his little cock grow as he imagined an attractive girl stripping him naked as she made him eat out her bare pussy. That is how most guys fantasized about women catching them naked, right?

The medical facility was a good deal away from campus. It was just outside a small rural town. After a long drive, Keith paid the cab driver a hefty sum. He wasn't worried, he'd have more than enough money soon. Keith turned around to see the facility. It looked more like a hospital for animals. Taking a deep breath, Keith walked forward to a new future, full of optimism.

Should Keith feel optimistic?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)