More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SissyCockWorship SissyCockWorship

Should Keith feel optimistic?

Well things don't go exactly as planned...

As he walked through the front doors, Keith could tell that the clinic was as shady as it's advertisement. No other volunteer subjects were in line as a pretty young woman, sat behind the reception desk. Keith waved awkwardly and walked up to the desk.

"Hello... I'm here as one of the volunteers for $100,000 prize... or something like that..." Keith said blushing already. The cute girl behind the desk giggled and looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes. Her blonde hair in a tight ponytail and her nurse attire revealing her curves and assets.

"This isn't a game show silly." She said leaning forward. Letting Keith get a good long look down her top. "Dr. Stephen Sturgis is a brilliant man. His practices are unconventional but he is light years ahead of anyone. You will soon see." The unknown nurse said standing up and beckoning Keith to follow her. She led him deeper into the strange clinic. Different doctors stopping to admire the new "guinea pig." Keith was convinced he had made a mistake.

The sexy nurse finally led him to open door in a small room. She explained that Dr. Sturgis would be with him shortly. Keith sarcastically thought to himself, "What is this doctor doing... jerking off? It's not like he has any patients." As if she read his mind, the mysterious nurse turned back to face Keith before leaving.

"I was once in your shoes.. not too long ago actually. The good Doctor saved me... and I stayed on to help him with his work." As she continued to talk, Keith's jaw had dropped to the floor. "She... was a he...?" He thought to himself in shock. She was simply stunning, she was the hottest girl he had ever scene. Keith could not help but wonder, was this even possible? Was the sexy nurse that his blood was pumping for, hiding a cock underneath that tiny skirt?

"So... the Doctor will be with you soon. Just try to relax, baby" With that, the nurse turned and left. Keith sat in disbelief. This had to be a parlor trick to lure test subjects in. There was no way that the nurse was ever a man. Before Keith could pick his jaw completely off the floor, Dr. Sturgis himself entered the room. His tall masculine presence filled the room. Suffocating any chance for Keith to regain any kind of control during his medical physical.

Dr. Sturgis did not say a word however. He began the physical almost immediately. Taking blood samples and checking Keith's heartbeat, mouth, and ears. Keith's blood was quickly taken away as he sat feeling rather used. Sturgis finally sat down across from Keith. Even sitting, he towered over Keith. It almost felt like the doctor was looking deep into his soul.

"Keith.. let me begin by saying, 'welcome to the program.' You and a few other applicants were reviewed but we ultimately decided to choose you. Can you tell me, why you believe that you were chosen?" Dr. Sturgis said staring right into Keith's blue eyes. Keith was not prepared for this. He always told himself it was for the money. That the money would change his life. Yet a conflicted Keith, sat speechless and blushed uncontrollably. Something about Dr. Sturgis had made Keith confused. He wasn't thinking how hot the nurse was anymore. Keith was thinking, how much he wanted to be the nurse. He could not control himself. His little cock swelled up beneath his pants. Barely causing a bulge to be seen. Yet Dr. Sturgis could see it and he was smiling down at Keith.

How does Keith give his answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)