More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AuNaturale AuNaturale

What kind of girlfriend does Quinn make?

He's a gamer - let's bring some exotic game girls to life. Hell, why not two?

Quinn got to work building his dream girlfriend, but as he browsed through the tabs to see just how much he could customize, he stumbled into the "Saved Presets" tab and found the "Real" and "Fiction" sub-tabs. Clicking on that tab revealed a list of fictional characters he knew, from all kinds of media.

That, pardon the pun, changed the game significantly.

Quinn focused his entire attention on the Fiction tab, using the search function to find every female character he could think of - sure enough, they were all there and available to be imported into the character creation process. Though after he had browsed through for more than a couple of minutes, a pop-up appeared, warning that any characters with superpowers or supernatural abilities would find them dampened in the real world. Fair enough. Whatever kind of dream this was that his brain was cooking up, it was thorough.

And exciting. The thought of one of his favorite characters, here in the flesh, customized to love and please him... Too much. Too exciting!

Rubbing his hands together with glee, he reached up a finger to import his first choice... then noticed that his half-customized human character was still standing in the room, blank-faced and unmoving.

That gave Quinn an idea. Why not go for broke, and import two of his favorite girls from gaming?

Which two characters does Quinn "import?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)