More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

How Does The Guy React?

He's Aroused

The guy looks down at his crotch, seeing his cock get bigger. Smiling, he grabs Brie's hand and puts it back at his crotch. He moves her hand over his crotch, rubbing his cock and his balls. Brie tries to get her hand away, but a part of her lets her hand stay where it's at.

The guy then moves his hand to her breasts, groping her left one. Brie gasps, but otherwise does nothing as the man runs his hand over her breast. The man moves his hand that's over hers, and Brie keeps rubbing his cock over his pants. The man moves his other hand to her right breast, rubbing it.

They both look at each other as they rub each other's privates parts. Brie moans, feeling her nipples get hard. She bites her lips, running her fingers over his balls and cock. The man squeezes and gropes her breasts, feeling them over her sports bra. Brie unbuckles his pants, pulling them down and going back to groping him over his underwear. The guy keeps feeling her breasts.

The guy stops feeling her breasts and says, "Take that bra off girl. Let me see those beautiful boobs."

Does She?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)