More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

Does She?

Yes

Brie smiles and pulls off her sports bra, tossing it aside. The man groans when he sees her breasts.

"Damn, those are some nice tits girl," he says and goes back to groping them.

"Oh, fuck yes. Play with my tits, oohh" Brie moans.

She pulls down his underwear, freeing his cock, and goes back to stroking it.

"God, your cock feels good in my hands," Brie says.

The man continues groping and rubbing her breasts as she continues stroking him. She bites her lips and moans when she feels his precum on her fingers. She leans forward and rubs his tip on her stomach, coating her abs in precum. She looks at him with lust in her eyes. Her pussy is wet, her heart beating fast.

The two of them keep groping and stroking each other for a while, moaning to each other. Then Brie stops stroking and stands. She takes off her shoes and socks and then pulls down her pants and underwear. Now naked, Brie runs her hands up her chest to her breasts. The man quickly gets up and removes his clothes. Brie looks at his body, liking what she sees.

"Lean up against that tree with your back to it," Brie tells him.

What Does Brie Do Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)