More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by robyna robyna

Does Matt go to summer school or blow it off?

He'll go... but first he has to beat the pressure off

Yeah, he had to go to summer school. His mom would kill him if he blew it off and he'd failed his trig class the previous semester so he had to make that up.

First, though, he had to take the pressure off. He was going to be around dozens of pretty girls and he couldn't just have his dick sticking out from his jeans.

He logged his phone browser into his favorite porn site and started stroking his dick.

Some day soon, he'd like to have a real girl taking care of his dick. Sucking it, sliding it between her tits, putting it in her pussy, even her ass. But that hadn't happened yet. He'd always been shy and girls just didn't walk up to him and ask to rub his cock. Some day, he promised himself.

He exploded, cum running all over his chest and stomach... just as his mom stepped into his room with a load of laundry.

"Aw, he...ck." He scrambled with his sheets.

His mom gasped and dropped the laundry basket as she turned away. Then she whirled back at him. "You should be at the bus stop by now. Wipe yourself off and go to school. Now."

In the pornos, when girls see a dick and cum, they went crazy. Matt's mom certainly wasn't reacting that way. Not that he was interested in his mom... although several of his friends had told him how hot they found her... for a MILF, that is.

Does he make the bus?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)