More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Player: Name, Age, Handle, Favorite Color, Focus

Hazel Hardison, 21, Honey, Pink, Cell Phone

Hazel blinked, staring down at the rapidly counting screen. She'd just taken a lot of information in, after all, and all the talk of tearing people's clothes off and getting stripped naked just as much in return sent a shiver up her spine. She had half a mind to ask her roommates who'd brought this thing up to her desk, but they'd all left a while ago. 'Sides, at least one of them was the sort to make any situation involving undressing all the much worse for Hazel.

See, it wasn't that Hazel was a pushover, or oblivious, or anything, she just liked taking things at her own pace, and she liked to assume the good in people. This take on life had gotten her to junior year of college, and had gotten her a pretty decent apartment just off campus with three friends she'd made and wouldn't part with for the world! But... sometimes people mistook Hazel's gentle approach to life as being slow or stupid. 'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me'; Hazel was a pretty big adherent to that phrase, and though she'd been fooled plenty of times before, she was pretty good at not getting fooled twice.

This way of thinking was making her wonder is she should even play along with the device in front of her, but... better safe than sorry, Hazel thought. For the Handle, or username, or whatever it was called, she just entered in an old nickname, "Honey." And as for the Focus, well.... if it was something she needed to be used to carrying around, Hazel didn't have to look much farther than her smartphone, snug and pristine in it's pink, flower-patterned case. Entering that in, Hazel watched the screen light up with a green check mark, then go black as it displayed a buffering symbol.

Hazel took a moment to pace around what was a bright, colorful, if a bit messy room. Hazel was a bit thickset, but her dark skin was clear and her curly brown hair was well taken care of. She was dressed to stay in, in a pair of tights and a soft pink sweatshirt, but all in all, both the room and the occupant gave off a very cozy feeling. Hazel almost slumped over onto her bed, and chances are she may have very well fallen asleep, if she wasn't distracted by both her phone and the mysterious tablet both lighting up at the same time.

What does Hazel see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)