More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whitewombat Whitewombat

What's next?

Hazel’s got a problem!

“What the fuck?” Hazel said to herself, digging through her luggage from her hotel room. She could’ve sworn she’d brought her bikini. She stopped digging when she found a pair of boys trunks, ones she definitely didn’t put in here, and everything made sense. Her roommate always teased her about her boyish chest, this was definitely her work. Hazel wanted to scream. Her tits weren’t that small! Right?

Regardless this still left her with the issue of not having a bikini. Glancing out the window at the incredibly hot sun and cloudless sky, Hazel thought about how great it would be to be on the beach right now. An insane idea crept into her head as she looked at the boys trunks on the bed before her, but she pushed it away. Surely it wouldn’t work if she wore those? But it would get rid of any tan lines on her chest if it did….

After a while of deliberating in her room a half naked Hazel appeared in the hotel lobby, dressed only in the boys trunks for the short walk to the beach from her hotel. She tried not to cover her tiny tits, as that would only give the game away. Instead she kept her hands pinned to her sides, as no one gave her any notice. So far so good. She kept a towel in one arm, but didn’t use it for any cover.

Does Hazel make it to the beach without incident?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)