More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

Who's acquisition do you wish to see?

Hayley Atwell

It was a bright, sunny afternoon when Hayley Atwell walked into the multi-story building that housed the company her agent worked for. She had received a message from him that she had to come over to discuss some things for future projects. The message also told her to dress to impress, as some people important to the projects wanted to meet her afterwards. So dressed in a tight light one-piece dress that hugged the contours of her body perfectly, she exited the elevator on one of the higher floors that held her agent's office. As she walked towards the secretary's desk, she noticed the young man's stare. She couldn't fault him, honestly. He was young, probably in his early twenties, and she was well aware of the effect her appearance had on those around her. Add in the fact that her dress stopped halfway between her ass and knees and that the fabric strained tightly around her large breasts, and she was;t surprised the young man couldn't keep his eyes off her. She walked up to the desk, and after a moment, the man, Thomas according to the little name tag, realized he was staring and focused back on his job.

'Good afternoon Miss Atwell. You can go in right away, Mister La Marr is expecting you.'

Hayley gave him a dazzling smile and moved past the desk towards the double doors leading into the office. It was only a short distance, but she felt Thomas's eyes glaring into her back, no doubt leering at her behind as it strained against the form-fitting dress. She hated dresses like these, but she knew how the business worked, and if this would result in more and better jobs, she would just have to endure it for a while. She opened the doors, and with all the grace and elegance years of acting had taught her, strode into the large office of Frank La Marr.

Frank was a middle-aged man, who had clearly done well for himself. His office was spacious and modestly luxurious. The decoration was the kind that told a visitor that the owner had money, but didn't need to flaunt it on expensive stuff to show off. Likewise, Frank's appearance said the same thing. A well-groomed face, a tailored suit of modest, but still expensive quality, and a body that showed he took care of it. He got up from behind his desk as Hayley walked over, and extended his hand.

'Hayley, glad you could make it. And good to see you took my advice on the clothes.'

He gave Hayley a once over, liking what she was wearing for the occasion. Hayley shook his hand and took a seat in the comfortable plush chair across from him. Frank had walked over to a nearby table and poured her a glass of ice-cold water, something he knew she always preferred on hot days like this. Handing the glass, he sat down and quickly began to run her through the various jobs and contracts he had managed to secure for her. As the meeting progressed, and Hayley steadily emptied her glass, she found it increasingly difficult to keep up with the conversation. Her movements also became more and more sluggish, until she found it a challenge to even move her arm. By now, Frank had noticed and had walked around his desk until he stood next to her.

'Are you alright Hayley? Is something the matter?'

Hayley tried to turn her head and look at Frank, but even that turned out to be difficult. After a momentous effort, she managed to open her mouth, but couldn't muster the energy to speak. Instead, her eyes stared helplessly ahead as her body refused to obey her commands.

'Looks like the has taken effect.'

Frank reached out and stroked Hayley's cheek with his hand. After a bit, he grabbed her chin, and forcefully turned her head to face him.

'Don't you worry nothing truly harmful, and nothing permanent. Just a powerful paralyzing agent that makes it so you can't resist.'

He let go of her chin, and his hand lowered across her neck. Unable to turn her head, Hayley was to look at Frank's hard eyes as fear began to creep into her mind. This was bad, and she had to get out of here somehow. Her thoughts were broken though, when his hand reached her large breasts, and he grabbed one of them through her tight dress. Internally she screamed in protest. Externally, she couldn't make a single sound.

'Oh yeah, every bit as amazing as I imagined. Do you know how long I have wanted to do this? Since the first day you stepped into my office. That's how long.'

His hand slipped inside Hayley's dress, and he took a handful of her soft flesh and savoured the feeling.

'No bra? That's good, that makes what comes next so much easier.'

His other hand fumbled with the zipper of his pants, and it didn't take long for him to lower it and take his now hard cock out. His stiff member was inches from Hayley's face, and she was unable to turn her eyes away from it.

'You see that? That is what you do to me, and every other man in this building. Well today, today is the day you use that body of yours for something other than teasing.'


He grabbed her chin with his free hand and effortlessly pulled it down to open her mouth. Hayley was completely powerless and unable to resist or move away as he stepped closer and his cock into her mouth. Inch after inch was pushed into her mouth until his cock hit the back of her throat. Letting go of her breast, he grabbed her face with both hands and pushed even further, all the way until her face was right against his crotch. She should have been , her gag reflex should have kicked in. But it seemed the paralyzing prevented that, and she was to deepthroat his cock. Whit his balls resting against her chin, Frank took a moment to savour the feeling of her warm mouth around his cock. Soon enough though, he used his grip on Hayley's face to start fucking her. And fucking her it was. There was no gentle pace. No loving action was involved. It was a brutal skullfucking you normally only see in hardcore porn. The smacking of flesh against flesh, and the wet sounds of her saliva dripping around his cock soon filled the office as Frank continued without pause.

After what felt like an eternity, but was closer to a few minutes, Frank shoved his cock all the way down her throat one last time before he let loose a grunt of pleasure. Thick ropes of his semen were shot straight down her throat, and as he pulled back slightly, even her mouth was filled with his cum. When he was done, he pulled his softening cock from her mouth and a mixture of spittle and cum spilt from her lips and ran down her chin to fall on her ample chest.

'Oh, that was a good start, but don't think we're done here.'

Grabbing the shoulder straps of her dress, he slid them down her arms. Unable to stop him, Hayley was to watch as the top part of her dress was being lowered. With a final pull, he yanked the top down, causing her famously large breasts to spill free from the restraining confines of her dress. Frank took a step back, just to get a good look at her bare breasts. He even took his phone from his desk and took a good amount of pictures. Turning his phone so the screen faced Hayley, she saw that almost all of the pictures had the entirety of herself on them. There was no way of denying it wasn't her in those pictures.

'These might fetch a good prize to the right people. Just as a precaution in case you get any ideas later on. Now, where was I? Oh yes.'

Once more, her breasts were being grabbed by him, only this time, he used both his hands. He fumbled and mauled her breasts, marvelling at the softness and sheer size of them. he always knew they were big, but seeing them like this, holding them like this, that was a different thing entirely. His fingers brushed against her nipples. He alternately tweaked and pinched them. Occasionally, he looked up at Hayley, savouring the utter look of fear and helplessness he saw in those big, brown eyes. After a few minutes of using her breasts to his heart's content, he placed his hands on her knees. Locking eyes with the helpless actress, he smirked devilishly.

'Yeah, you knew this was inevitable.'

Slowly, he pushed Hayley's knees apart, spreading her legs without a single second of resistance. Running his hands slowly up her thighs, he worked the hem of her dress up towards her waist. Each second was pure terror for Hayley. Every movement of his hands disgusted her. But despite her best efforts, and no matter how much she willed her body to react, she remained utterly incapable of moving any muscle. His hands had reached her waist, and a shiver of revulsion ran through her as his fingers brushed against her panties. She watched with tear-filled eyes as he ran his hands all over her panties, stroking her pussy through the soft fabric.

'Very nice, but we're not going to stop here. Time for the grand unveiling.'

Frank hooked his fingers around the side of her panties, and pulled the delicate piece of underwear to the side, revealing her pussy to him. It was freshly shaved, except for a carefully trimmed strip of pubic hair above her clit. Again, he ran his hands all over her sex, paying extra attention to her clit. He even tested her pussy by inserting two of his meaty fingers.

'Hmm, nice and tight. I can already tell this will be fun.'

He grabbed her by the back of her neck, and effortlessly threw her with her back onto his desk. Spreading her legs wide, he positioned himself. His once again hard cock was eager to take her fully. With a sadistic smile, he pushed forward, sinking deep into her pussy. He met no resistance along the way and her tight pussy eagerly accepted his girth as he fully filled her with his cock. Savouring the moment of fully taking such a famous actress, as well as the look of total defeat and fear, he slowly withdrew until just the tip of his cock was still within her warm folds.

In one fluid thrust, he plunged balls deep back into her until his pelvis slammed against hers. The rocked Hayley's body, causing her large breasts to flail around without the confines of her dress. He quickly established a rhythm and began to violently fuck her. Each thrust was fueled by years of fantasies and desires, and it didn't take long for him to reach his limit again. With one last thrust, he buried his cock as deep as he could, even lifting Hayley's legs up so he could get just that little bit deeper. For the second time that day, he emptied his balls inside the world-famous celebrity, only this time it was inside her pussy and womb.

Hayley at this point was near catatonic. Never had she imagined that her day would turn out like this. When she felt him begin to cum inside of her, she cried silently. Her pussy filled with each spurt, and slowly began to flow into her womb as well. Her only saving grace was that she was on the pill, preventing at least that final humiliation. When Frank was done, he withdrew from her violated sex, and she felt his cum slowly flow out of her, soiling the polished wood of his desk. Was this it? Was he finally done now that he had his fun? She saw his hand move towards her and braced herself for what was next. But his hand never touched her, instead, it disappeared from her sight next to her, and she heard a *click* as a button was pressed.

'Thomas, could you come in here for a second?'

It took a few seconds for Hayley to understand what just happened. He didn't. Surely he wouldn't go that far? From her position on the desk, she saw the door open directly across from her and watched as the young assistant walked in.

'You called for me mister...La...Marr?'

The shock was clear to everyone in the room. The young secretary did not know where to look as he got a prime look at her half-naked body. Frank walked towards him. He had put his cock back into his pants and clasped Thomas on the back as he got near him. He began to guide him towards the desk, as he began to speak. Thomas's eyes meanwhile, shifted back and forth between her naked breasts, and her exposed pussy.

'Thomas my boy, I know you work hard for this company, and that you see quite a few things in your days. Things that require you to remain silent. We ask for your total confidentiality. Now I understand such a request comes with a prize. And while I am certain our monetary rewards are more than enough, I feel like you earned a little bonus for all your hard work.'

They had reached the desk, and Thomas stopped right in front of her.

'What do you say? Is this enough extra incentive to earn your loyalty? If so, have fun. I'll be off for a bit to run an errand, so you have her all to yourself until I return.'

Thomas could only look at Hayley, his eyes filled with barely contained lust and desire. He stepped forward and began to undo his trousers. Frank slapped him on the shoulder one last time before he turned towards the door.

'Good man. I'll be back in a bit. You have fun now and don't worry, the I gave her still works for a few more hours.'

As Frank closed the doors behind him, he could already hear the slapping of flesh against flesh. This one little action secured Thomas's loyalty for the rest of his career, and kept the bitch properly occupied until he was back.


Frank walked towards one of the meeting rooms a floor down and picked up one of the phones from the table. After dialling a number by head, he waited for the phone to connect.

'Hey, it's me. Yeah. Yeah, it worked like a charm. Oh yeah. She's more than good. She'll be a surefire hit. Yeah. I'll make sure she's ready for transport. How long? Four hours is fine. Yeah, I have a meeting with the higher-ups later maybe I'll bring them down afterwards for a little after-party. Hah, yeah, You'll see for yourself once you pick her up. I get the feeling you're not going to go easy on her either. Anyway, gotta go, cya later.'

Putting the phone down, he instead took out his own phone and pressed the contact for his superior.

'Yes?'

'It's done. The team is on its way, ETA four hours they said.'

'Excellent. How is she?'

'Oh, she's good. As I said to the other guy, she's going to be popular. If fucking her in this state is anything to go on, it will be a real treat once the wear off.'

'Yeah, well, make sure she's unharmed. She has no value to us if they can't use her.'

'I know, I know. I have my assistant Thomas keeping her occupied right now. He's a long-time fan of her, so he'll know how to treat her right. But I better get back there just in case.'

'Right. Good job. If the team approves the pickup, you'll have your own invite within the week. And bring this Thomas along when you do, he sounds like someone worth keeping around.'

'Will do, bye.'

Putting his phone away, Frank made his way back to his office. Upon opening the door, he saw that Thomas had flipped Hayley over, having her lay face down on the desk. Thomas was fucking her ass with a steady pace, and he saw how his impressive cock easily slid in and out of her anus. Frank watched and waited until Thomas was done, and only approached when the younger man withdrew himself from Hayley's now gaping hole.

'So, did you have fun?'

Seeing the young man nod he approached the desk with the still paralyzed Hayley lying on top of it. Thick streaks of cum now covered her face. He began to unbutton the jacket of his suit.

'That's good to hear. And I hope you are ready and able for more, cause it will be another four hours until the guys picking her up arrive. After that, you and I will have a serious conversation about your future here, and the place you will have with us.'

Thomas laughed at the notion of not being able for more, as his cock was already starting to get hard again. He walked around the desk and tilted Hayley's head in such a way that he could his cock cleanly down her throat. Frank had stripped out of his suit and had taken his place between Hayley's legs. He gave her a second to feel his cock push against her pussy, before he plunged all the way in with one smooth motion. He leaned down so his face was closer to Hayley's.

'Just so you know, the I gave you will work for another five hours. But in four, a team will show up to take you away to a special place. Whatever you think this is. This is child's play compared to what is in store for you.'


Four hours later, a small group of three men approached the office of Frank La Marr. The assistant Thoma quickly waved them through with a knowing smile. Inside, they found Frank working at his desk. he looked up from his screen as the men walked in.

'Gentlemen, welcome, welcome. Right on time, excellent. Your package is behind you on the couch. The men turned around, and sure enough, a large black leather couch stood against one of the walls. On it, lay Hayley. She was cleaned up properly, courtesy of Thomas after their multi-hour fuckfest. Her dress was back in place, and there was no hint or clue of the debauchery that had taken place earlier. The only difference was that now she was tied up. her legs were together and tied off at the ankles, knees, and thighs. Her arms were against her sides, and more ropes held them in place. Her wrists were tied to a single rope around her waist. Her elbows were tied to a rope running underneath her breasts, and her shoulders were tied to a rope going above her breasts. Her panties were balled up and shoved into her mouth as a makeshift gag.

'As you can see, Hayley Atwell, as promised. All ready for transport.'

The three men did a quick check to see if she was acceptable. After a quick and quiet conversation, one of them picked her up, and effortlessly threw her over his shoulder. With a curt nod, the team left the office and stepped into the elevator that would bring them to the underground garage directly.

The next day, Frank received an e-mail from his superior. It was a two-person invite for an event called "The Game". He smiled.

'Welcome to the big leagues Frank.'


Many hours later, Hayley woke up from her -induced slumber to find herself in a baren cell. She had no idea where she was, or how to get out. But the words from Frank echoed in her mind. What he and Thomas did. What the team did during transport. Apparently, that was supposed to be child's play.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)