More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superTPG superTPG

which one will you choose?

Hawaii

You see a tan long hair woman about 5'1 inches,has a good round butt and looks beautiful,you ready to fight cause im all ready,she said,you nodded your head and realized that she's going to wrestle in a white bikini that looks like is made of cloth,my name is bella just so you know,she says as you and her go to your corners and get ready to fight,bella starts out the match by giving you a low blow that has you balled up in a fetal position,i'm not done yet with your coconuts,bella says as she is cupping your balls,you tried to get her to release her grip on your balls,but she restrain you from her hand,you give up big man,she ask,you tell her no and tell yourself to stay strong,bella release your balls and wants to try out a new move on you,she picks you up,puts you a corner and place both of your legs on the middle ropes leaving your balls exposed,she takes a few steps back and runs towards you,get ready for this move,she says as she tries to knee you in the balls,but you waited for the right time to avoid her knee and dodge out of the way,you roll her up in a school boy pin after she miss with the knee and start counting 1....2...she kick out before the three count,ain't losing this match,she says as her cloth like bikini top starts to fall off of her,she realize her top fell off and had an idea,soooo.. you wanna skip the victory and get down to business,she says in a seductive tone while walking towards you,you were about to mouth the word yes,but she high knee you and you fell on both of your knees,i'm not letting you win,she says confidently while her cloth like bikini bottom falls off,she tries to closeline you,but you gave her a low blow before she could have taking off,arrggh how come that low blow hurt..*shriek*,she says as she just now realizes that her bikini bottom is missing and covers her crotch,she is at your mercy.

What's your next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)