More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superTPG superTPG

What's your next move?

turn her on

You decided to try something new on bella,this isn't fair i wil*shriek*,bella says as you give her a powerslam that knocks her out,you put bella in the lower corner and set her up for the stinkface,you shake your butt into bella's face and decided to ahead and pin her,you start counting 1...2....thr,but she barely kick out before you can even say three,she is panting and decided to charge at you,you immediately counter her with a stone cold stunner that has her staggering and fell on her back out cold,you see pleasure in her face while she is knock out and have an idea,you put her in the yes lock and applied a little bit of pressure,bella is not trying to break out of your hold probably do to the fact that she can feel your huge balls and cock rap around her right arm,mmmmmmmmmm*in pleasure*,bella says as she is completely turn on and waits for you to finish this match,you decided to pin bella and start counting 1....2......3,you stand up in victory and see that bella is getting up waits for you to her what she wants while she smiles and giggles.

What to do with bella?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)