More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Passing the time...

Having a look around

I watched the waitress's ass sway as she moved away, and for the life of me, I couldn't see a panty line. Believe me, I was looking. As I watched her move through the thick air to the kitchen counter, I saw another girl come in, a redheaded teenager. She looked old enough to not make me feel like a complete creep for staring at her in her daisy dukes and button-up shirt tied just under her cleavage. I seriously doubted that she had a bra holding up those half-grapefruit size tits, and at her age, they might not have been needed.

I let my eyes drift up and down her body; the only thing else she was wearing was her long hair in a messy bun, and a lot of tanned and freckled skin. The tan was just dark enough to make me think the red was a dye job, but the freckles were just prevalent enough to suggest the carpet might match the curtains. She wasn't wearing shoes, and she said something to the waitress which immediately made the brunette giggle.

The redhead practically skipped into the booth next to mine, facing me.

"Hiya Mister!" she said a little too energetically. "Saw your plates," she said, jacking a thumb to my car outside the window. "We don't get too many people from your neck of the woods this far down into the desert. What brings you down here?"

"Business, I'm a salesman," I said my eyes glued to her cleavage. She grinned and leaned forward for me.

"Whatcha' selling?"

"Not much of anything, right now, sexy," I replied and shot her a quick grin. She blushed and slid over into my booth, immediately running her foot up and down my calf.

"I love it when people call me sexy," she said breathlessly. I couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not, but her toes were climbing higher. All I could do was grin.

"What's your name?"

"Melissa, what's yours?"

"Eric," I lied. "What brings a sexy little thing like you to a place like this, Melissa?" I asked, spreading my thighs wider for her exploring toes. They were like little fingers crawling up my leg. The waitress had started getting me hard, but this sweet thing was sure finishing the job.

"Oh, I'm just here..."

for...with...to....?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)