More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Who makes a first move against you? Or maybe you take action first?

Have another night session with your servants

You finish your day, making sure that for next seven days you will not be disturbed. You plan to have long ‘session’ for two days at least and you except to be deliciously sore for few days.

You enter your chambers. Aime Jouanneau and Edgard Fievet are already there, standing straight and awaiting your orders. You spot some clothes with high-heels standing next to them on floor... right besides various chains, ropes, shackles, whips, clamps, tongs, hooks, long needles, pillory, wooden horse and many other devices you don’t recognize. You shiver with delight looking at them and lick your lips. You can feel your pussy juices running down your thighs. You clamp your thighs and start rubbing one against other, in what you know to be a futile attempt to quell your lust.

You look at your servants

“This session will last for next seven days.”

“Of course your Majesty. What shall be the safe word?” Aime asks.

After a moment of thought, you decide to spice things up.

“There will be non. Just make sure that there’s no permanent damage – so I can present myself to people... well at least my face, rest I can cover. You can fuck me however you desire, me to preform whatever depraved act you have in mind, ravish me, ravage me, destroy me, fuck me stupid, break my mind, me, break me, make me beg.” You finish. You never had so long session and you have never given them so much freedom in tormenting you.

They both nod.

“As you command my Majesty.” Edgard says.

“Good” you say. You walk up to pile of cloths and strip. You put on under-bust corset (it raises your breasts and leaves your pussy bare), evening gloves and stockings which you fasten to corset. Then you put high-heels on. You comb your hair into a lose bun, and secure it with 2 long steel needles. That are all clothes that you will wear. You check yourself out in mirror and nod to yourself. Your nipples are erect and your pussy is overflowing with juices, that are already running down your stockings.

You turn to your servants.

“We may begin.” You say.

Their demeanor immediately changes. You can see in their eye, that they have every intention to you. They might really break you. You shiver with excitement.

“On your knees bitch!” Edgard says releasing his cock, his tone saying that there will be pain, should you disobey. You don’t need to be told twice. You drop on your knees and start sucking him. Just like a good slut, that you are.

What do they plan to do with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)