More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pantypatrol pantypatrol

Will you look?

Have a peek

The sounds coming from your mother's room are too tempting to ignore You silently push open the door.

Your mother is still in bed, her eyes are closed and there is a look of ecstasy on her face. Her short blonde hair is tied in a simple ponytail and her hands are behind her head, nails digging into the padded headboard. Beneath the silk red sheets you can see her legs are spread and there is a buzzing coming from between her thighs.

You assume that she must have one of those popular new hands free vibrators, which is pretty strange because she is usually very conservative.

"Oh fuck." She moans to nobody in particular.

Your mother gyrates her hips as the device buzzes away. She is clearly enjoying herself, moaning and biting her bottom lip. You again feel a warmth between your thighs.

Suddenly she kicks just a little, exposing a leg, and you are shocked to see that there is a metallic clamp wrapped just above her foot.

"Oh shit I'm cumming again." She says through gritted teeth.

As she clixes her eyes fly open and she clearly notices you.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)