More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lostandfound lostandfound

Do you agree?

Have I gone crazy?

"I must be going crazy. This can't be real." You say to yourself.

"I already told you," says the figure on the computer screen, "you're not crazy, and I'll prove it to you"

You feel a hand on your shoulder and whip yourself around to see the blonde you were lusting after now standing before you in your apartment.

"Ohh, a bit jumpy aren't you!" laughs Venus, "I know you haven’t gone off like that since the night of your eighteenth birthday."

You suddenly stop and think back to that night. You had finally convinced the old man to give you the car, and you and your girlfriend, Julie, had gone out to park and make out at the old mine pit. Julie said that with it being your birthday, she would give you a present. She gave you your first handjob. Well, you had barely dropped your pants when you shot your load all over the dash of the car. Julie laughed about how quick that was, and try as you might you never got another from her again.

You come back out of the fog of memory and look over at the woman in your home and ask, "How did you know...?"

Venus winks at you and says, "I am the Goddess of Love, that's the kind of thing that interests me."

"No, no. You might have know Julie, I need more proof than that."

Venus laughs and says, "Fine how about this!" She shakes her head and her hair changes from blonde to fiery red. Your jaw drops as the woman you met at the convention is now standing in front of you--in a thong bikini. Bright green eyes stare at you seductively, as the new red headed Venus twirls her hair with her fingers. "Would you like to touch my breasts?" she asks, “To see if I am real?”

Standing up, your hands cup her perky breasts…wait... perky? The blonde Venus had much bigger boobs than this.

Venus looks into your eyes and says "Ohh, that's right. You like them bigger, don't you?" Suddenly, you feel her breasts expand in your hands. Where once was a small 33 B now rests about a 36C. You look down at her chest and up into her eyes in utter disbelief. Venus laughs and says "Not big enough? How about this?" Her breasts become almost ludicrously large for her small frame. You can't even cup them properly anymore. "They are 38 DD, if you were wondering," she says to you.

You let go and take a few steps back. I felt her, you think to yourself, I felt the warmth and the mass, the gentle yielding of the flesh. She is real! This is incredible!

"Well my fine hunk of man, what do you say? I think you realize that I am real...do we have an agreement?"

What is your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)