More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaymac1337 jaymac1337

Who are you, and what power does your cum have?

Harvey Keyes/possessive, symbiotic cum

It was the warm, summer morning after Harvey's 21st birthday celebration. It was a night of drinking, eating, and merriment: one he could hardly remember after the fact. The sun burned through his closed eyelids and exacerbated his hangover, until he rolled over to avoid it. By then, it was too late, and the young man was too awake and feeling too nauseous to ignore. With great effort, he swung his legs over the side of the bed, feeling plush shag between his toes. He buried his eyes into the pads of his hands to try and alleviate the pain before blindly stumbling to the bathroom purely on muscle memory. "Fuuuck. I feel like shit." He grumbled to himself, voice raspy after a long night of screaming to music and laughing like a fool with his friends. He really needed to get something in his stomach to replace what he started to throw up. He held his shoulder length hair back with one hand and braced himself on the porcelain with the other to ride out the evacuation. After a bit of dry heaving, Harvey was satisfied that he had nothing left to give, and he gave the bowl a final flush. He felt a few pounds lighter and a bit more sober, allowing an easier journey the kitchen. The light of the fridge was worse than the sun had been, so he squinted through to see his options. Coffee was ready and waiting for him thanks to his roommate, and he pulled out the makings of a sandwich. He methodically built his breakfast, taking his time due to tiredness. While he worked, he tried to piece together the events of last night. He recalled going to multiple bars during the evening and he now understood why his feet were so sore. He plopped onto the living room couch and rested his legs on the low table while he ate. The sandwich was simple but exactly what the man needed. He could feel his energy return quickly, and by the time he was done, his hangover was completely gone! "Maybe I wasn't so drunk after all." He smiled before another pang of hunger hit him. "Guess it's time for round two." He jumped to his feet and returned to the kitchen. His hunger only grew over time, until he didn't care what he ended up eating. "I've never felt this hungry before." He noted as he started cramming slices of bread and meat in his gullet, sparing no time to build another meal. After the equivalent of about 8 more sandwiches, his body felt sated. It was well worth it to get rid of the gnawing in his core.

"Finally, I have the energy to spread my seed." Harvey heard a voice in his home: a voice he didn't recognize as his, his roommate's, or any of the people who would possibly have access to his house. Did he bring someone home last night? Judging by the low, masculine voice, he hoped not; he certainly didn't swing that way. Could it be a burglar? It had sounded so close to him, but spinning in place showed no other speakers who could have said it. "I probably just need to cum." This time, the voice sounded more similar to his, and maybe a little quieter. He would have assumed it was his own thoughts if not for the previous, odd sentence. Harvey shook his head, trying to lose the chilling sensation that he was not alone. His full stomach was no longer satisfying but bloated and uncomfortable, until a stirring in his loins overtook that feeling. Some combination of stressed adrenaline and morning wood was filling his member with blood more desperately than it ever had before. He grasped the growing shaft in confusion, flinching at its new sensitivity and marveling at how much bigger it felt than usual. "Cumming will help me figure this out." He rationalized, too aroused to worry that the phrase was also uttered by the unknown voice. He hobbled back to his bedroom for some alone time, hoping that his roommate would not be home until he handled this growing situation.

With the door shut tight and the lights dimmed, he booted up his PC as quickly as the dated machine could. He NEEDED to cum; it was the only thing on his mind at the moment. Any concerns for his safety were relegated to his subconscious while he pulled out his painfully erect cock. He couldn't even grasp it fully around anymore. Was second puberty a thing? It looked swollen, red, and about three inches longer than he remembered, but it didn't matter as long as he could cum. He started stroking his hot meat before the porn video even got past the exposition. His dick was already leaking thick precum and lubricating his palm, forcing his other hand to try and stifle his sudden moans of pleasure. His orgasm was building quickly, and soon the telltale feeling of his pressurized eruption filled his shaft. And the pressure kept growing, further and further until he felt like his crotch would literally burst like an overfilled balloon. "What the Hell... is going on?" He panted, trying to find release before he strained himself. Finally, like a clogged pipe, he burst. The first shot gushed forward and painted the underside of his desk, and subsequent loads flew with equal for about 30 seconds until the torrent subsided. Harvey was loud and obnoxious as he had the best orgasm of his life. Despite his usual regimen of fapping, it was like December first after a successful No Fap. He was lucky no one was home though he hoped the neighbors wouldn't complain. "I definitely needed that." He sighed with his rock-hard dick still throbbing in his hands. Endurance was definitely not his strong point, so he inspected his spent dick for the first time this morning. Even soft, it remained an impressive python, and Harvey wasn't going to complain.

"I certainly needed that as well." The voice returned at Harvey's most : caught with his literal pants down. He shoved his swivel chair back in shock. The voice was definitely between his legs, and he looked down for the source. Like before, his investigation found no one, just the pile of viscous, creamy slime he had expelled scuttling across his floor. Harvey's eyed grew in terror as the mass slithered amorphously toward his bare leg. He tried to scramble away but tripped on the pants still laying around his ankles. The goo continued undeterred, displaying a cognizance greater than a simple animal. "Be calm, Harvey Atticus Keyes. I mean you no harm." The living cum vibrated like gelatin as it 'spoke.' "I simply needed to reveal myself to you so we may cooperate." Against his better judgement, the human paused and responded.

"Cooperate? I don't even know what the fuck you are." Harvey cowered in his seat. Suddenly, memories of last night flooded back to him. His walk home had taken a slight detour when he had seen something careen out of the sky and crash into a park. In their drunken stupor, he and the few friends who had stuck with him throughout the night ventured towards the crash site. a smoking crater had been waiting for them: proof that it wasn't a drunk hallucination. He remembered his friends daring him to approach, joking that he could get superpowers on his birthday, and he obviously took them up on the challenge. He couldn't remember much more from there, but with the help of his current sobriety, he understood that this thing at his feet had come from that meteorite.

"I'm happy you finally understand." The blob spoke with a tone Harvey understood as contentment, despite the monotone nature of the speech. "Now that we have bonded, we must continue my mission." The thing quickly jumped for Harvey lap like a loyal puppy and started coating his dick in itself. it was warm and pleasant, but Harvey was still anxious about what this thing could do. It must have meant no harm if he lived through the night with it inside him.

"What mission?" Harvey asked hesitantly. Aliens usually had hostile intentions when their missions took them to Earth, at least in fiction.

"To spread." The alien said simply. "I must repopulate my species, and your carbon-based forms provide a perfect host for us." It spoke so naturally that Harvey almost missed the implications.

"You mean you're going to take over the planet, one person at a time?" His heart rate rose as his fears did, but a pulse of calmness shot from his cock to his brain. He physically relaxed immediately, but his mind was still whirring as the slime clarified.

"Certainly not! We are not so hostile to foreigners as your species." It scoffed from his lap. "We are much more cooperative. You've experienced the pleasures of my company already. I see no reason why you would be skittish now."

"Maybe because I've never shot sentient boogers out my knob." He retorted. The blob jiggled quickly around said knob, silencing the man's cyrowing cockiness. "Ok, then what exactly is your plan?" He accepted the new fate he had been dealt, at least until he could get help from the government or something.

"It will be simple and noninvasive." The ironic parasite began. "I merely need your reproductive system to house me, and any sexual encounters you have will spread me to your partners. All I ask from you is proper sustenance." That explained his morning smorgasbord: He was eating for two now. "Unfortunately, this conversation cost me quite a bit of energy, so if you don't have another human I can spread to, I must return." With that, Harvey's urethra stretched uncomfortably as his cumshot reversed back into him. It was bizarre but not painful, and the creature was almost completely back in its home when the boy and his blob heard the bedroom door open.

Who's home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)