More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Steelwave96 Steelwave96

Who are you?

Haruka Takemiya

Ever since you were a little girl you’ve been a fujoshi, as a student you spent your free time writing erotic fan fiction about your male classmates, as an adult you campaigned for marriage equality just so that there would be more gay PDA and as a mother you made sure to get your daughter into yaoi at a young age, and now she’s almost as big a fujoshi as you. So when you found out about the uke shortage, of course you were going to do something about it.

Gathering both your and your daughter’s fujoshi friends you formed a secret cabal to track down closeted uke, abduct and brainwash them into femboy buttsluts. It was a long and difficult process but eventually you managed to create the first actual gaydar, the prototype conditioning chair and find the right test subject; your very own son. Sure, before the process he was on the fast track to an Ivy League college and now he’s a satyromaniac butt slut who you pimp out to your investors as proof of concept, but such sacrifices are necessary to ensure the future of yaoi.

“Ma’am, your afternoon appointment is here.” Your secretary tells you over the intercom.

“Send him in” you respond. Most of the uke you train at this facility are simply returned to their old lives after being conditioned, with most of the funding for the facility coming from private investors. However you also make money by setting aside a few of the most docile graduates and auction them off to the highest bidder, in addition you are occasionally commissioned by select customers to specially train a personal boytoy. Today you had one such appointment, a very rich and powerful man who’d found a sexy little twink he just can’t live without. You hear to door open and look to see…

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)