More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maverick66 Maverick66

Which one does she chose?

Harry

Harry woke up he had no idea what time it was or where he even was.

He was cold,all his clothes were going leaving him fully exposed to the cool air conditioning of the white room he found himself in.

The last thing he recalled he was leaving work...

Had he been targeted because of his job, not impossible. In his line of work he needed to wear a mask to hide his identity. But leaks had happened in the past.

An members of the secret police were not popular, it was one of the reasons that they had to hide their faces.

Not even Harry's family knew what he did for a job.

He stood up.

The room didn't have much inside it, a door at the end of the room. A table with two large crates on them, a envelope on those and the bed.

The obvious thing to do was to look inside the envelope.

Welcome to the Path of Pleasure, you have been brought here to act as a contestant.

Complete all the challenge rooms and earn the ultimate prize.

Failure to comply and face harse punishment.

That being said here is two options for clothing inside the boxes.

Choose one then enter the door in front of you.

One option is masked the other is not. This is being broadcast to millions of people around the world. If you choose a mask you will have your identity hidden. But failing a task will result in an unmasking and stricter punishment.

  1. A full black leather gimp suit complete with gag and hand cuffs and full mask.

  2. Pink latex bra ,latex mini skirt,pink leather gloves and boots.

Signed

The Mistress.

Harry didn't like the sound of either option. As a masculine man he didn't like the idea of the pink or for that matter the gimp suit.

The gimp suit did offer the chance to hide his face, something that the other one did not.

What to choose.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)