More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tallwoodx2 tallwoodx2

What is Harry's new life?

Harry likes a particular type of woman...

"I know just what you like my baby and I'm going to give it to you" Lily whispered wantonly into Harry's ear before lightly nipping it as she ground herself into her son who noticed something different about his mother’s body, something was growing and it was harder too. Harry looked down to find out what it was and saw to his surprise, and hidden joy, that it was a cock! his mother's no less, but how? Lily giggled at her son before lightly tugging her sons face to look at her "wondering how I got this? well sweetie, we are in the afterlife normal rules don't apply here and even without that it’s a simply spell for a witch to grow her own cock, but you already knew that didn't you" Lily teased her son who blushed but didn't deny it.

Yes, Harry knew about the spell alright, while he was never attracted to men something about a woman with a hard cock did things to him and many a witch enjoyed finding out about that side of him, hell Hermione sure did on their hunt after Ron left, she needed a lot of 'stress relief' as it were and Harry was happy to provided, shame Ginny was a prude he hadn't had a good fucking in a long time. Seeing her son's somewhat distant gaze Lily smirked as she reached around her son and slipped a finger inside of his ass to his delighted shock, Harry quicky turned his head to look at his mother who smiled angelically at him as her finger began to move

"What? I just want my baby to feel the way he likes best, and I know what you like... I was watching you entire life after all *adds second finger, increases tempo*, don’t worry I made sure your father and his friends didn't - not that they cared to anyway, and I've got to say Harry, it was Hot, really, really Hot, seriously I've been turned on before, but watching you take all those witch's cocks, *three fingers, faster still, press up against him their cocks rubbing against the other* I've never been as horny, and now baby, I can't wait show you much I want you" Lily growled out at the end before she lifted Harry out of the tub (with her fingers still in him) and laid him on the edge of the tub before slipping out her fingers, to Harry's disappointment and Lily's amusement "don't worry baby we're just getting to the main event so let’s spread those legs so you can take all of my love, every. Last. Inch of it." Lily groaned out as she pushed her now fully formed 15-inch cock into her son’s ass to his mewls of ecstasy.

Lily fucked Harry in that position for hours enjoying cumming inside of him but also seeing her son cum from her cock and watch his stomach bloat from all of Lily's cum inside of him before she began to move Harry into different ones all the while fucking him long, hard, and deeply yet no matter what position he was in or how helpless he was under Lily, she never stopped telling how good it felt inside him, or how much she loved him, she never went too far and she knew exactly how to fuck him; Harry never felt concerned for his safety, some of the witches he slept with were way too rough with him, and he's got the scars to prove it, or there were times he was worried that this witch or that witch wanted him as a pet or a , (he's had some pretty close calls in his life) but with Lily, his Mother, he wasn't afraid at all he knew she would never hurt him on purpose and he could honestly say this was the happiest he been in a long time, who knew he just needed to be with his Mom fucking him in the ass for him to feel that. Lily’s thrusts increased as both came, their moans echoing throughout the area.

Eventually the pair settled down with Lily sitting on the edge of the tub and Harry resting his head on her lap lightly kissing her cock, "mmm, baby keep doing that and I'll get horny again "Lily warned smiling at Harry who grinned cheekily back "promises, promises" he replied. "hmph, well if that’s what you want, I think you enjoy your new life sweetie, after all its going to be in a world full of hard-cocked women - what did you call us? Futanari? - and you'll be worshipping my cock the entire time, sound good?" Harry grinned as he pushed himself in front of his mother and looked up at her "I couldn't ask for anything better Mom" he replied joyfully before beginning to lovingly suck his Mother's cock to Lily's bliss "ohhh~ honey, just like that, yeeessss~" Lily moaned as her son tenderly pleasured her.

A Light enveloped them both

Where's Harry now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)