More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benolr benolr

Who will be the First Couple?

Harry and Nymphadora

Harry and Nymphadora were setting sail for their island challenge. Ever since Naked and Afraid had gotten a magical equivalent Nymphadora had been wanting to get a chance at it with her boyfriend Harry Potter. When Remus died Harry had been the rock for herself and Teddy that she was most grateful for.

So here they were making their way to their little challenge. Tonks was of course all for it as she knew her chances were good. A Metamorphus and a Auror would play a pivotal role for her success. Harry's own experience will also be a role to play since this game asked for couples only.

Now the next part came the interview and following that stripping naked. "So, you sure about this?" Harry asked looking to the woman he loved. "I mean Teddy could be watching." Harry added with concern of possibly scaring the boy for life.

"Well if he's watching he can see his sex mummy on screen." Tonks boasted as she put her arms behind her head and pushed her breasts forward. She even increased the cup size for added measure.

"Bloody hell you insensible." Harry said with a roll of his eyes.

"Oi get over here you two, time for the interview." Came the camera crew as they were ready to start rolling.

"Coming." Harry responded only for Tonks to smirk.

"Oh, you'll be coming alright." Tonks said as she followed after the godfather of her son.

A.) Skip the Interview

B.) Straight to the Challenge

Want to skip the interview?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)