More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr.RockingHippie Mr.RockingHippie

Which world will you explore?

Harry Potter

There really was only one choice, it had to be the Harry Potter books, although you had seen the movies more than read them, you had briefly picked up one and discovered how much bigger the world was in the books. You were a little cautious as you didn't know how the world would change. Would you accidently become Harry constantly in danger around every corner or would you just be another student, for that matter would you stay the same age and how would you explain suddenly appearing and would you even be attending Hogwarts. You also dreaded at the thought that you might just stay magicless and what would you even be able to do in that world as a muggle.

In the end you decided to go through with it and locked up the shop before putting the book on the bookstand waiting to see what would happen. Waiting with bathed breath while nothing happened your mood quickly soured as nothing happened. Of course it wouldn't work, you had never believed in magic or anything other supernatural so why were you so quick to trust a letter from a dead person.

With a sigh you turned to walk away hoping to forget it and hoping no one would ever discover how childish you had been. With the first step you noticed that the sound wasn't right as your foot hit the wood floor, namely that the wood didn't make any sound and the cars zooming around outside had also suddenly stopped. Looking around you saw how shadows started stretching out and your own twisted and turned making it look like your body was being crushed but you couldn't feel anything. The last thought in your mind was that you probably had a seizure before it suddenly felt like someone had dragged the world out from under you. Everything was complete blackness as it felt like you were moving in every direction while not moving at all. It was a surreal feeling and you looked down at your hand as it looked like it was made completely out of several pages of paper as each piece was slowly flying away from you making your arm dissappear. You started panicking which only quickened the pace of your dissappearing body and you could feel that you were losing consciousness.

Wake up...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)