More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by benolr benolr

Who will be the First Couple?

Harry Potter and Fleur Delacour

Harry and Fleur were currently on a boat off to their designated Druid Island. They had been asked to participate after sending in their applications. Fleur was extremely excited for this as she looked to her boyfriend. The pair had been together ever since the Tri-Wizard Tournament where Fleur had personally saw to it that Harry made it through the tournament. Her reasons was because Harry had saved her sister's life during the second task and thus she had devoted time to help him succeed.

Somewhere along the lines they became an item and thus they had been seeing each other ever since. Fleur was a very passionate Veela and thus liked to remind Harry of it every day. Of course, they were holding off on children until after the wedding so Fleur was opted to take contraceptives until then.

"I can't believe you talked me into this." Harry voiced as they went to the island.

"Oh, don't be a sourpuss, Harry." Fleur said as the Veela to this day was still taller than Harry which allowed her to hug his head into her bosom. "It will be fun." Fleur said to which Harry rolled his eyes to this. "Besides not like I have anything you haven't seen before." Fleur said huskly as Harry's mind began to form an image of a very naked Fleur in his mind.

"True and it's not like I'll ever get bored of it." Harry said with a smirk to the Veela who giggled in response to it.

A.) Interview

B.) Skip the Interview

Want to start the Interview or skip straight to Day 1?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)