More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Which movie do we explore?

Harry Potter (B)

Harry, Ron, and Hermoine had all graduated from Hogwarts and were seemingly heading on to further training for their careers. What none of them know and what Dumbldore had not foreseen was that part of Voldemort's evil remained in Harry, and it took time to bubble up.

Harry sat alone in his new room. He stared at a small fire he had made and was hovering over a coffee table. There were two people he could not get out of his mind. He had photos of them floating on either side of the fire. One was Pansy Parkinson. When Voldemort asked the students and staff at Hogwarts to turn Harry in, Pansy was the first to speak out for turning Harry in. She dropped out of Hogwarts after the Battle of Hogwarts, in which she had not taken part in. Harry thought of Pansy's smug face.

The other person was Romilda Vane. She had the gall to attempt to use a love potion on The Chosen One, and Ron had mistakenly eaten the laced treats and had almost died as the result of his cure and offer of a drink with Dr. Slughorn. "How dare she?" grumbled Harry as he looked over at her photo.

"I'll get my on you two, bitches," he mumbled.

what is is plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)