More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gains all six of the gems?

Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn was relaxing after roller derby with her team when there was a knock at the door. Finally deciding to open it even if she was tired, she opened it to revel... a floating wrinkled purple thing. There was a flash and she was in a black room with a lot of stuff, and the thing.

"I am the Knogud Raisin. I do things for no good reason." said what was now clearly a floating sun dried fruit.

"Ohhhh-kay. So why am I hear again?" asked the clown young woman as she was confused as this was crazy even for her.

"I am here to give you great power... for no good reason. As is my purpose. I have found and adapted objects of great power to give you.

Things you know like Lantern Batteries and Power Rings of any and all colour.

Yet also objects you do not. The Omnitrix, which can allow you to change into superpowered aliens. The Infinity Gems, which grant powers over space, time, reality, soul, mind and power. The Ring of the Mandarin with ten different power on each of your ten fingers. The Twelve Talismans of Shendu, each with great powers like immortality. The green wooden mask of Loki, source of chaos. Twelve Swords created by the gods. Devil Fruits, Dragonballs, Hougyoku and Triforces. Even the unknown objects of great power.

Any one set of powers and greatness can be yours for the choose. Or choose not and I will find someone else in this universe to give powers to... for no good reason. The choice is yours." said the raisin as he showed off the different objects as it spoke.

Harley thought for a minute and spoke, "It's like that movie. Guys shows up with a button. Press it, get a million or billion dollars. But someone you don't know dies. Or that monkey paw on the Simpsons. Could backfire in hundreds of ways.

Then again if it's on the up and up... could be a hellva lot of fun. And I can use it to help people.

Also if you move on...You give stuff for no reason, there's no reason the next guy isn't bad like Lexie or Darkseid or whoever. If you can time travel... Anyone from Jesus to Hitler could get it...

Meh... I'll take one, hope nothing bad happens. So which one? Eeine, Meanie...."

She picked out..."Ooooo! Shiny!"

Harley picked up a golden glove with six gemstones on it. One above each digit and one on the back of the hand. Red on the right thumb, yellow next, then blue, followed by purple, finishing with orange on the pinkie. The sole gem on the back of the hand being green.

"You have chosen the Infinity Gauntlet, containing the Infinity Gems. It has been linked to your universe to allow it full function, even if it normally seems to works in it's home dimension. Your dimension, in other worlds, is this gauntlet's home dimension. Objects which control power, time, space, reality, mind, and soul. The manual will be sent to you. Good-bye." said Knogud Raisin, as there was a flash as she was back into her apartment. But with a blinged out glove and a small booklet labeled, "The Infinity Gems and You!"

She read through it quickly, and summed it up, "Green soul powers, evil and wants to eat souls. Orange time powers, purple space powers, blue mind powers, yellow reality powers and red powers... powers. Different gems enhance and boosts the powers of others, upper limits of powers... more powerful then god?!?"

She blinked as she looked at it, blinked again, then smiled as she said, "Awesome Sauce! Time to test this baby! But first... time to improve this glove."

With that the right handed elbow length golden glove became a red wrist length red glove... with six small rainbow-coloured gemstones on it. Then the gems began to glow and things changed.

What happens with Infinite Harley next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)