More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which females shall you want to see?

Harley Quinn-Paralysis

Harley skipped around the luscious green fields and exotic plants in Ivy's glasshouse. Ivy had called Harley the other day to come to her place, as they haven't hung out in a while. Harley joyously hummed a tune as her red/black outfit stood out awkwardly in the deep and soothing green.

"Harley?" Harley turned toward the voice. "Oh, Ivy~!" Harley ran up and hugged her. "Mph." Ivy a bit surprised at first slowly enveloped her arms around Harley's leather jacket and smiled. "I missed you." "Oh, Harley, I missed you too." Ivy's leafy clothing rustled around Harley's fleshy body. Harley stepped back a bit. "So, what didja call me here for?" Her tone was a bit confused. "Oh, oh that's right." Ivy looked a bit anxious, "come here, I'll show you." Ivy spread her arms open to showcase a table with some sort of perfume bottle on it. "Huh?" "It's this new perfume I made, Harley. I've been working on it for a while and well....I wanted you to be the first to try it." "Oh, nice!" Harley grinned happily and excitingly walked to the table. "What's the scent?" "Oh it's uh-Rosemary." "My favorite~. Can I try." Ivy paused for a second before replying, "If you want to." "If ya say so."

Harley picked up the bottle and held it up at an angle before closing her eyes and spraying it on her neck.

A couple of seconds pass and Ivy just stands there anxiously. "..Harley...?" She doesn't respond.

"Oh....yes!" Ivy jumps around in joy and excitement as Harley's curvy and muscular body stays still."It...actually worked. My new "freeze pollen."

Ivy slowly creeps around Harley's body and places her arm around Harley's shoulders. "Harley....you don't know how long I've been wanting to do this." She leans into her muff and inhales her scent. "Harley..." Ivy's leafy clothing immediately all scatter to the ground as she summons plants to rip off Harley's clothing: her midriff, jacket, booty shorts and fishnets.

Ivy immediately jumps on Harley's body, plummeting the two on the soft grass as she intensely grabs around Harley's body and slobbers her mouth on Harley's massive tits. Saliva accumulating all over the soft tits, Ivy monstrously moves onto Harley's face and almost inhales her mouth. Stretching her long tongue deep in her mouth and jaw. Ivy smacks up all the lipstick and eyeliner on Harley as well, leaving her face more normal. She summons plants to take off Harley's hair ties as she jumps back and summons a cleanly carved wooden strap on.

Harley's eyes are still closed and her body in the same position as Ivy spreads her legs wider and almost attacks Harley's pussy with the sheer depravity and . Ivy moans, "Harley, oh Harley!"

Harley lies frozen while her best friend fucks her.

Ivy takes out some natural syrup in a jar and uses that as extra lubricant, spilling it all over the strap on as well as Harley's stomach. She summons more plants to spread the lube around her body while she continuously thrusts hard into Harley's doll-like body.


Hours pass, as Ivy continues to thrust into Harley's paralysed body in a multitude of sexual positions, such as 69, face-off, cowboy, cowgirl, etc. The roughness of the intercourse is lightened due to the softness and smoothness of the grass. Harley's frozen smiling turns on Ivy even more as she violates her, spreading more and more syrup around both of their bodies to turn Ivy on even more.

Finally, Ivy takes off the strap and sits back and relaxes for a moment. Harley's body being utterly defiled. Saliva and syrup cover her entire body, along with piss around her mouth. From her pussy, blood is visibly leaking out due to the violent sex session. "Sorry....*pant* Harley..I just love you...too much.." Ivy manages to stand up after a couple minutes and summons vines to stand her up. They open up Harley's eyes and place her arm down in a more neutral position and twist Harley's head to face forward. "Let's wash you up shall we?"

Ivy walks to a small stream where the vines take Harley towards and place her body in the stream, cleansing her not only of the syrup, saliva, and piss, but also of her skin. "This stream is very pure, Harley," Ivy sits beside her in the running water, "It can even relieve people of illness, meaning your skin will return to normal now." Harley stays still as the paper white skin of hers turns to a normal tan. The dye on her hair fades away as well, returning her natural hair back to blonde. Even her tattoos on her thighs and belly fade away.

"You look...relatively normal now." Harley gets picked up by the vines and is placed upwards on a small hill. "I'm sorry for this..but I can't free you. This pollen is permanent." Ivy stares into Harley's unflinching eyes. "I know you can hear me, and you probably hate me for this, but this is for the better; I don't want you to get hurt, you're just a human with no powers in the end. Here in the glasshouse-you'll live forever." Ivy leans in for a small kiss on Harley's cheek. "I mean...I don't think you'd object to it either," Ivy puts her hand on Harley's cheek, "You were never one to mind being sexual and spunky with all your outfits..."

"Now, I've got some business to attend to. We can have another 'playtime' later tonight." Ivy lets out a sexual grin as she walks away, her leafy clothes forming around her body as the lights go out.

End.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)