More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobrt Bobrt

Who is the first target?

Harley Quinn (and a Guest!)

The crazy one should make for an interesting prey.

While not the 'stud' that Superman, Batman or Lex are, The Joker piques her interest. He's wild and unpredictable.

He will either find a way to tame her or give her an interesting fight before he goes down. She wants him.

Finding the target proves to be quite easy when you have advanced, alien technology on your side. All Maxima had to do was to find the three abandoned Factories in Gotham City and find the one that would appeal to The Joker.

As it turns out, the Clown Prince of Crime was taken in by Batman about two days ago. That means that he will be back out on the Street within about a week- tops.

Arriving at the building, Maxima finds that Harley is preparing for someone's arrival. Candles, soft lighting- the usual. If it's not for The Joker, then who?

She scans the rooms and sees no signs of flowers. No roses? Hmm...she wonders if the rumors are true about her and Poison Ivy.

The Alien Princess teleports into a nearby room in the factory. She can see the vital signs of another human nearby. Female. Some signs of Meta Gene activity in her. It must be Ivy.

Maxima approaches the door where the other signature is behind. It's a simple matter of using a small laser on her bracelet to melt the lock on the door, trapping the person inside.

Now satisfied that there won't be a sneak attack, she approaches Harley's door, knocking softly.

"Ivy- are you ready," Harley Quinn calls out in her trademark tone.

Maxima pushes the door open slightly, just revealing an uncovered hand.

"Playing hard to get, huh? Well, I'll be your tonight. I owe you for that weird shit I pulled last night. I read that it was fun- honest."

Maxima glances into the room through the crack in the door and sees the pale villainess putting on a pink ball-gag with a chin-strap. She lays back on the bed and closes her eyes, spreading her legs.

Harley is wearing only a red teddy with a sheer lower half. The top half serves as a support bra, pushing her boobs up more. She's also wearing a matching red thong which barely covers her pussy.

With a smile, Maxima pushes the door open fully to reveal herself to her prey. It take a moment, but she finally looks over to see her 'lover.'

"Mmmph," Harley says, her words almost completely muffled by her own gag.

She goes to remove it, seeking to call out to Poison Ivy for help. Maxima is on her in a flash, grabbing both of her arms and lifting her off of the bed.

"You are naturally-submissive, huh," Maxima says, "That will make my job easier. I'll still make you suffer for a while though. Now then..."

In a nearby room, Poison Ivy rubs down her curvaceous body. She is a teddy just like the one Harley Quinn is in, only it is all green. She goes to exit, only to find that the door won't open.

"Harley- what the hell is wrong with this door," she calls out angrily.

"I'd step back if I were you," Maxima says.

The red-haired villainess backs over to the sink. Seconds later, the door is kicked open. She recovers herself and is shocked by the sight in front of her.

Harley Quinn is floating in the air just away from the door. She is gagged and held in a hogtie by way of some sort of energy bonds connected to a pair of floating metal orbs. A third orb is holding onto the long, blond braids in her hair, forcing her to stare straight ahead.

"I just wanted her, but why not take the two of you instead," Maxima asks with a smirk, "You can surrender and the next few days will be easier for you. If you fight me, I will make you suffer- alot. What will it be, ?"

Surrender or try to fight back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)