More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bobrt Bobrt

Surrender or try to fight back?

Surrender

"You win," Poison Ivy says in a sad voice, "Just don't hurt Harley."

Harley Quinn moans sadly, at least as much as she can while gagged in her floating hogtie.

"Good choice, ," Maxima says, "Now put this on your head."

She tosses a metal collar-shaped object over to the negligee-clad villainess. She puts it on her forehead and it sticks on tight.

"Good. Now put this metal collar around your neck. It says that you belong to me now."

She sighs submissively and does what she is told. When she looks up, she sees that Harley Quinn is now wearing one as well.

"One last test: put in this gag."

She tosses over a ball-gag with a chin-strap- one that matches the one on her girlfriend. She used a device on her belt to replicate the look- just so they'll match.

She puts it on, making sure to make it tight. As a Mistress herself, she knows that Maxima would put it on even tighter if she didn't.

"Excellent. You will suffer a bit less for your obedience," Maxima says, "Now it's time to make you match your friend completely."

The Alien Princess pushes a button on her wrists and three metal orbs appear in the room. The orbs fly towards Poison Ivy, who knows what must be coming next.

One of them flies at her and locks one of her hands in an energy shackle and pulls it behind her. Submissively, she puts her other hand back there it is locked in place next. It pulls up on her, pulling her arms in a strappado position.

The other Orb goes to her legs and locks energy shackles around her ankles. They tug on them, pulling her off of her feet!

Her body goes prone as the Orbs defy gravity and pull her into a floating suspension. An energy line shoots out, connecting the two and pulling her into a form of a hogtie.

"I suppose that you're wondering about the Head Band I gave you," Maxima says, "Well, the third orb will take care of that."

Said Orb floats past her head and behind it. A light, humming sound comes out of it and Poison Ivy feels a tug. The Orb and Band are pulled towards each other, forcing the woman to get her head pulled back.

About ten seconds later, it lets go and her head is allowed to go slack. That doesn't last...

The humming goes off again and her head is pulled back again.

"It's going to keep doing that until I turn it off. It's set to go off and on randomly. There's just one thing left to do..."

She presses a button on her other wrists and two energy chains extend from the bracelet. With another press of a button, they shoot out and attach to the collars on the half-naked, floating super villain women.

"Say good-bye. You're going to my ship now."

With yet another button press, the trio disappear and reappear in the bowels of Maxima's hidden ship. She leads the helpless duo to a special room several feet away, the duo helplessly floating behind her.

She places them in the small room and attaches the energy chains on their collars to a metal orb on the ceiling. She makes sure that they are floating facing each other.

"This room has its own temperature control unit," Maxima says, "I'll set it to...oh...let's just say 95 Degrees Fahrenheit. I'll be back in about three hours to move on to the next phase with you. Have fun."

What happens in Phase 2?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)