More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ZZOMBOHO ZZOMBOHO

Where does our journey begin?

Harley Quinn (Futa)

The club's music boom with a rhythmic thumping that nearly shook the entire building allowing the club denizens to feel fully entrapped by the music. It also acted as a perfect metronome for Harley to line up her rhythmic thrusting as her white sweaty body went to town on the naked girl under her on the dirty cum stained mattress in the rickety private room above the club, say for the cowl adorned on the girl's face. "You, like, that, Bat, Broad?" Harley panted out each word of the question in-between thrusts, Harley's ass nearly twerking on the girl as Harley fucked her.

"OH, FUCK!" The girl below her could only scream out as Harley continued to plunge balls deep into her pussy. Her auburn hair sticking to her sweaty body as Harley continued her relentless on the girl's pussy, Harley's balls slapping up against the girl's asshole.

Harley soon picked up the pace as she soon began slamming her entire weight into the girl, causing the bed to move back and forth quickly and for its frame to repeatedly knock into the wall, alongside the sound of wet slapping meat as Harley furiously bought her hips crashing down onto the poor girl underneath her. "Look at you, The one and only Batgirl taking my big fucking cock in some dingy, dirty nightclub," Harley says before letting out one of her annoying giggles, similar to that of a bitchy bimbo at an L.A nightclub.

"FU-UU-UU-CK ME-EE-EE-EE!" The girl cries out as Harley continues her , with Harley somehow picking up the pace against her, causing the rhythmic thumping of the metal wire frame bed to pick up even more.

"You dirty slut, I bet my thick juicy cock tastes so~oo Good! I bet you used to suck off B-Man. I bet that's why he let you even join him. I bet you even sucked and fucked all the bird brains also. How did their seed taste, you batty whore!" Harley yells out before laughing at her own joke before rearing back a hand and slapping the girl's tits, causing her moans to get even louder. "But now look at you. The only thing your good at now is TAKING-MY-COCK!" Harley punctuates her sentence with three final powerful thrusts before she lets loose and cums inside the girl before pulling out of her and seeing her semen slowly ooze out of her.

Harley sits on the edge of the bed, her cock still leaking out some cum while also coated in the girl's juices. Harley then lets out another one of her annoying laughs before turning back to the cowled girl who turned away from Harley in a panting mess, "I bet you lov~ed taking my cock, Huh Batslut?" She says in-between giggles before firmly smacking the girl on her ass, causing her to groan.

Ever since Mr. J had died along with that meany B-Man, Harley was so sad, her Puddin was gone, and she had nowhere else to go. But then, whether it be from the acid trip she took with Mr. J in ace chemicals or the intervention of some sort of higher being, Harley somehow managed to sprout herself a cock around 9 inches long when flaccid and 11 inches when erect and pair of balls the size of a pair of ripe oranges, things she ended up using quite a lot ever since she first grew them.

She also ended up getting herself more tattooed across her white body, with examples being a tattoo across her pubic area that said 'Luck you,' The words 'Kiss me' on her ass cheek with a lipstick mark just below it, along with a weed symbol along with a collage showing off Belle Reve prison, Gotham, her time in the suicide squad, Batman and the robins all seemingly crudely tattooed on and meeting their ends, and her Mr. J, all going up to her inner thigh all the while keeping separate away from the other symbols on her ass. The collage also went up to her chest with various words like, 'Daddies little monster,' 'Slut fucker', and so much more that made her look like an Instagram thot.

She also had various tattoos of famous and influential women like Cleopatra, Marylin Monroe. The patron saint Mary, All either taking selfies or just showing off their ass and tits all tattooed across her chest and arms along with other famous women through history doing sexual things, nothing explicit but not leaving much to the imagination, and finally, below her right eye, was a broken heart tattoo that Harley got in remembrance of her Mr. J. Overall, Harley Quinn looked similar to that of an Instagram thot who twerked on camera for views, all the while showing off her massive cock.

Harley ended up throwing herself into any pussy, mouth, or ass she could find in Gotham and combined with her increased endurance, whether it be from once again the acid trip with Mr. J or simply just running around with him for so long. Harley ended up having quite the sexual prowess, dominating every girl she saw fit to be dominated.

But now she needed to move forward, she needed to find bigger fish to fry, or simply just fuck, but seeing as how she's getting hard again, she might need the help of the very helpful 'Batgirl' once again. "Oh batgirl~" Harley calls out in a singsong voice, much to the dismay of the girl beside her, "I need your help again~" She continues singing to the girl before pouncing on her.

The girl lets out a cough as she then says, "Please Harley, I'm tired and all sweaty, and my friends are texting me, can't you just jack off-" The girl's question is cut off as Harley quickly grabs 'Batgirl' and dangles her head off the side of the bed.

"Oh come on, Batgirl, You look so much better with my cock in your throat," Harley says with another annoying giggle as she rubs her sweaty, cummy, and slimy cock all over the face of the totally real superhero.

"Ugh, Stop rubbing your cock on my face, It's all slimy, and shit, Plus the roleplaying bullshit is getting annoying, and-" 'Batgirls' pleading with Harley is cut off as she sees Harley rear back her hips and aims her cock to go down her throat. "WAIT DON'T JUST SHOVE IT- MMMMRMMRRHRHRM," 'Batgirls' pleading goes unheard as Harley shoves her cock into the mouth of the not at all fake superhero, "GAK! GAK! GAK! GAK! GAK!" Is all 'Batgirl' can muster out as Harleys cock quickly penetrates her throat, and her sweaty musky balls end up enveloping her vision and her sense of smell with them constantly slapping her cowled face and leaving behind a sweaty, sour, hot taste and smell.

"Oh, Batgirl! Your throat looks so good around my cock." Harley in between giggles as she continues to fuck 'Batgirls' throat. "I bet they smell soooooooo good," Harley says with a giggle as she stops thrusting and leaves her sweaty nuts lying across 'Batgirls' face. "Now that's what I call tea bagging," Harley says with a giggle as she begins to run her sweaty musky balls across 'Batgirls' face, all the while still keeping her cock down. 'Batgirls' throat.

"MMMMMMMGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGG!" Is all 'Batgirl' can sound out, the vibrations of her throat sending waves of pleasure up Harley's cock, causing her to moan loudly.

"Oh, keep going, Batslut, that feels so good," Harley says while moaning as she once again begins to pick up the pace and begins properly throat fucking the girl, Her balls now quickly slapping against 'Batgirls' with a humiliating series of slaps and plaps as 'Batgirl' continues to struggle underneath Harley.

"Oh! Here it comes, BatBitch, GET READY!" Harley roars out as she begins letting out a steady stream of semen down the throat of 'Batgirl,' as some of it ends up dripping out of her nose. After a few moments of letting out a steady stream of semen, Harley pulls her cock out of 'Batgirls' throat, having a few spurts of cum fly across the 'heroes' face. Harley then lets out a sigh of pleasure, similar to that of someone getting off a hard day's work. "Thanks, bats for brains, I'd love to stay and have some pillow talk, but Mama's got things to do." Harley says with a smile as she tears of 'Batgirls' mask, revealing her not to be Barabra Gordon, but some girl Harley found in the club below them.

"Can't work while I'm still dirty," Harley says as she wipes down her cock free of the throat slime and cum with the inside of the rubber mask, before giggling and placing the now cum filled mask over the head of the sweaty overfucked girl, to which Harley then gets dressed and heads out the door.

Where does Harley go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)