More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by george42 george42

What happens when you awaken?

Hard Morning ( etc. route)

You wake up to someone shaking you, and demanding that you get up.

"Come on, get up you lazy loser!" You hear your older sister yell at you.

At 23 years old, your sister Zoey is a senior at the local university, as well as a national track champion; looking to go to the Olympics. But to you, she is your life long tormentor and bully.

"What the fuck Zoey!" You yell back, trying to push her off of yourself, and off of your bed. "Why are you in my bedroom!" You struggle, but it is not much use.

"Stop being lazy. It's already 6:30, time to get up." She laughs, before getting off of your bed, and leaving.

You throw your pillow at her, but miss as she shuts the door behind you.

Your life has been nothing but torment and , from your older sister, younger sister, and even your own mother. All three are similar in another regard, all are amazing athletes, meanwhile you are just yourself. A scrawny dude that got passed over by the athletics fairy.

You get up, and head for your bathroom. Once inside, you turn on the shower, letting it heat up. While letting the water warm, you turn on some music to listen too while showering. Finally, you strip down, and get in. Enjoying your lengthy shower without any disturbances. After a while in the shower, you turn off the water, and grab a towel to dry off. You open the door to your bedroom, only to see Zoey at your desk, looking through your computer.

"Zoey! What the fuck are you doing?" You yell at her, losing your temper.

"Oh my God!" She nearly bursts out laughing. "This is the shit you jack your tiny penis to?" She turns your monitor towards you, on it you see your browser open to the last porn you were looking at, a futa fucking a woman, and filling her with cum as her husband watches.

"Why are you always a cunt?" You yell at her.

"Wow, Johnny Boy, just having some fun, no need to be such a little pussy." she retorts, laughing at you.

"Zoey, would you rather I kick your ass, or just get the fuck out of my room?" You ask her, wrath building up inside.

"Pfft, like you could kick my ass. But since you asked so nicely, I'll leave." She says, pushing away from your desk and walking out, again.

After she leaves, you stand there in shock, she never listens to you. Maybe it wasn't just a dream last night you think. You rush out to the hallway, seeing Zoey about to go into her bedroom, thinking fast, you ask her "Zoey, would you rather sit on my bed and only answer my questions, or not get on the Olympic team?"

She turns to look at you "Like you could prevent me, but I guess I'll humor you." She says as she starts walking back towards you.

for the torment, or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)