More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Happy birthday, Mave

Sometimes the best thing you can offer the beloved one as a present is yourself. But if you choose to do so, make sure to use attractive packaging. For Mave’s birthday Casey had it all planned; she could of course just buy him another pair of socks, but she preferred to offer a chance to create wonderful memories.

Casey was not only exceptionally smart, she was also incredibly sexy; being in her early thirties she looked ten years younger. The woman was slightly taller than average and had a slender body, but with all the curves at the right places. She stayed in perfect physical shape and maintained an athletic but feminine body, her skin was healthy and had a beautiful even tan. She had long wavy strawberry blonde hair that usually just fell loosely on her toned shoulders.

Rockbar was the right place to go for a romantic dinner for practical and sentimental reasons. Casey and Mave had spent many wonderful moments together there and knew the staff well. Also the place had a pretty… elastic approach to their customers’ attires - light summer dresses were as welcome as glamorous gowns at any time of day. Rockbar did not mind when women flashed more skin than was customary elsewhere. That policy fit perfectly with the item that Casey planned to wear.

The dress was a black mini with long sleeves and even longer loose cuffs. What made the dress completely inappropriate for most places was the fact that it was transparent. The entire item was made of sheer fabric which exposed Casey’s smooth skin. To give an illusion of decency the dress had intricate floral patterns over breasts and in the skirt part. It was necessary since Casey was not wearing any lingerie, even a tiny g-string would simply not fit with that dress. But her “strategic” spots were covered enough, so she could attend a place like Rockbar and of course attract everyone’s attention. Her outfit was completed by a pair of strappy sandals on twelve centimetre high stiletto heels. Casey’s hair was falling loosely on her shoulders as was her custom.

Most importantly both the dress and the heels were a present which Casey had once received from Mave.

The celebrant was looking equally glamorous but more conservative, the man opted for something less flashy. He might have been the star of the evening in their duo, but he never attempted to struggle for public attention against Casey. He wore a classic elegant black tuxedo with a white shirt underneath and a black bow tie. Some could say that he even looked a bit overdressed next to his girlfriend, but the pair did not mind the contrast.

He was a moderately tall man with broad shoulders and an athletic build. He had a strong jaw and clear-cut facial features, but also a bit of boyish charm to him.

The lovers arrived at Rockbar in a car with a chauffeur which Casey had rented for this very occasion. The car was a red vintage convertible which fit the seaside scenery in all eras and gave the feeling of ease and luxury at the same time. The chauffeur whose name was Clarence was dressed in an elegant suit from the same era as the car.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)