More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Comcast Comcast

Where to For John?

Happy Little Accidents

John, didn’t dote too much on the fact the guys had thanked him. He started to think about what he wanted to do for lunch. As he pondered he hadn’t been paying attention to his surroundings. He quickly crashed into something or someone causing he and the object in question to fall over.

Snapping back to reality John brushed himself off before looking around him. On the floor covered in paint with a paint brush still in their hand was a young woman. John felt pretty bad as he also saw next to her was a well painted piece of art that was now ruined with a spilled cup of dirty water.

“LIKE WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!” The young woman proclaimed rather loudly

“Hey, no need to yell obviously it was an accident. I just wasn’t paying attention sorry.” John responded back not wanting any trouble.

The young woman visibly seemed to calm a bit. “You’re right I can tell it was an accident…but still there’s no way I can finish my art project now. Fuck my professor is gonna fail me and my parents are gonna cut off my rent payments!” She loudly said to herself she no longer seemed mad at John which made him surprised.

John figured he would shoot his shot if he had one after taking a second look at the girl. “Hey you know, there is a really good sports bar around the corner. I can’t really help you redo your painting but I can at least buy you a drink and maybe some wings.” John offered.

The woman seemed to think for a moment.

How Does She Respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)