More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SusshiRoll SusshiRoll

What does Haoran do next?

Haoran having experienced being a woman through other means instantly thinks of…

Joe’s big white cock.

Haoran, having switched with his mother before under the request of Joe, experienced an entire world of new pleasure. After that Haoran, having grown utterly addicted, listens to just about any and all Joe's requests, making him the undoubtedly man of the house.

With now a new body, a female body and one of such curves and filled to the brim of sexiness. Haoran, unable to suppress any of the lust and want that has been brewing within him since experiencing the world of pleasure as a woman, instantly began to leak happy juice from his tight and likely virgin pussy. Haoran, not caring about anything else, quickly left his dressing room and headed straight for the master bedroom completely ignoring the yellow note on the table. He simply couldn't wait to dive into servicing Joe just like how his or rather her mother has been doing for the past months.

Haoran quickly reached the master bedroom with spring within her steps.

Upon opening the door…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)