More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CrazyPenguin CrazyPenguin

Who will you eliminate?

Hannah

"Okay, so apparently nobody wants to go first", you chided. You look around at the helpless, naked girls. All of them are attempting to avoid eye contact with you. It's cute, sure, but it definitely won't work. "How about... Hannah?"

Hannah looks up at you with wide eyes. "What?", she shuddered. The other girls decide to look back up when they realize that they aren't going yet.

"I'm gonna ask you a question, a simple one, since it's only the first round, and all you have to do is answer it correctly. You get it right, the next girl is asked a question. You get it wrong... I mind control you, you lose your freedom, and become an obedient servant and sex ."

"Wha- sex ? I thought we were just..". Hannah starts to ask you, but stops talking when you you start to walk over to where she's kneeling on the ground. You put you hands on both sides of Hannah's face, holding her head in your hands. You stay like that for a second, cradling her head in your hands staring at her big, fearful eyes. Her cheeks are warm and soft, and she's breathing heavily. The room is quiet and tense. With a quick, sudden movement, you slap Hannah across the face. The crack of your hand against her face carried across the room, and Hannah let out a pathetic yelp. Hannah's clearly on the verge of tears, kneeling there, whimpering, as a bright red mark spread across her face.

"You won't have to worry about what you THINK. I can make it so you DON'T think! It won't MATTER what I do to you if you LOSE, because you won't be able to DEFY me!", you snap at her. Of course, you aren't really mad at Hannah, you're just toying with her. That's is the best part of getting new prey. "I'll do what I please with you! You should be grateful I'm giving you a CHANCE" (of course, you know you're not actually giving her any chance). "I could take your free will and do whatever I want with your body".

You reach around and grab Hannah's hair to hold her in place, then grab one of her breasts and tug. Her torso moves forwards from the of the pull, but her head is held back by your other hand. She's in a very compromising position, with her head leaning back, body forwards, looking straight up at you.

"Aah! Aah! Aah!", Hannah whimpered.

"Look at me" you say. "These?". You pinch Hannah's nipple. Hard. Rewarding you with another cry of pain. "These belong to me. In fact, all of you belongs to me. I'm just giving you an opportunity to keep your mind unaltered, and maybe have a better life than the slaves. Understand?"

Hannah nods her head quickly. Her eyes are wide with fear. "Yes, I understand" she whimpers. "Good girl, remember that", you command.

Then, you remember the other girls in the room. They've been staring at you, watching you exploit and victimize Hannah. You look up at them, and see fear in their eyes. "Do you understand?", you bark at them. They all nod their heads.

"Good. Now, you can let her go", you tell the guard.

"Yes, Master", the guard says. She lets go of Hannah's arms, and backs up. This mindless, obedient behavior, earns frightened looks from the captive girls.

"Now stand up, Hannah", you command, she obeys, hastily scrambling to get up and faces towards you, and tries to conceal her butt from the other girls. But you want her to look at the other girls as she's questioned, and condemned. "Turn around, you simpleminded doll", you chide, "I want you facing these other soon-to-be thralls". You grab her shoulders and forcefully turn her around.

Now that she's standing with the others looking at her, Hannah attempts to cover up her breasts and snatch, but her attempt doesn't really work. You back up and look her up and down. Hannah's whole body is trembling from fear, she's breathing quickly and heavily, and the right side of her face is still red from the slap. You start to walk around Hannah, admiring her body, as you begin to question her.

"Okay, toy, the question you have to answer is... What is my name?". This gets confused looks from all of the girls, even Lexi, who seems to know there's a trick, but can't seem to figure it out. Hannah raises her eyebrows. You don't say anything, and instead kiss the back of Hannah's neck, causing her to tense up. You continue to pace around her, and wait for her response.

"Th- Th- That's it?", she asks, still trying to prevent the other captives from seeing her naughty bits.

You ignore her question. "Stand up straight and stop trying to cover yourself. You'll get nice and acquainted with each other's bodies sooner or later", you say with a smirk. She uncovers herself a little bit, but still not enough to see the good parts. You quickly and suddenly grab her arms, and jerk them to her sides. "I said, let the other girls see your delicate, unprotected body".

"Now, were you not satisfied with what I asked you? Do you want a harder question?", you propose.

"No, no, I don't need a harder question, please I'm good, I'll answer that one, please", Hannah stammers. You smile at her. "It's John, right? I- I mean, John Doe."

Hannah waits for your response, "Are you sure?" you ask Hannah, still smiling.

"Wha- yes, sure. That's my answer", she responds.

When she confirms her answer, you're at the point in your pacing that you're standing behind Hannah, both of you facing the line of girls. Instead of telling Hannah that she's out, you reach around her and start to play with her breasts, groping and fondling them. Hannah's boobs warm, supple, and squishy. You lean forwards and start to suck on her ear lobe. This is all to much for Hannah, who releases a pleasured whine.

You let go of Hannah and walk up to stand between her and the row of girls, who were to kneel there. They seem conflicted as whether to be turned on, scared, or disturbed. Messing with new slaves is too much fun, especially making them wait to find out if they're getting mind controlled.

"Well, ladies, it looks like we've our first loser", you say. Hannah expels a noise that's somewhat of a combination between a sob and a whimper. The other free-minded girls in the room meet this announcement with gasps and confusion on their faces. "Hannah will be the first thrall of the group. Five more will follow her path." you declare.

"Wait a second asshole!" says Julia. "Your name IS John Doe!!! You can't just change your rules and expect us to follow them!"

Your response to this is simple: reach over and grab your whip. You quickly strike Julia once on each breast, leaving two red marks on her body, and causing her to let out a squeal. "Don't worry, you loudmouthed airhead, Hannah's casualty will not be in vain. She got the question wrong because she should have called me Master, but I also would have accepted Sir. Hannah's sacrifice was to teach you that from now on, unless I tell you otherwise, you all should refer to me as Sir, or Master, or there will be consequences."

Hannah's face turns pale and she looks around the room for some kind of escape, but you have guards placed by the door and the windows. Tears start to fill her eyes and her lip starts quivering as she shrinks down, eventually sitting on the ground. It's a beautiful sight to behold. Hannah sitting there naked, breasts hanging out, in tears, cursed with the knowledge that soon, you will be able to do whatever you want to her, and she will have to obey.

What will you do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)