More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngblood Youngblood

Who do we follow?

Hannah and Bill

You are Hannah. You and your step-father Bill are taking a vacation to get away from the monotony of city life.

“You got everything else out of the truck?” Bill asks, with boxes in his hands. “Yeah,” you say running out of breath from the weight of all the boxes.

You both walk into the cabin that you have rented for the month. “Wow,” you both say. “This is beautiful,” you say, in awe.

You both set down your boxes to the sides of the door.

After closing the door and finish taking in the amazing sight of this cabin, you sit on the couch and finally catch your breath.

“This is really ours?” You say. “Yes it is,” says Bill, a smile growing on his face. “If only Mom was here to see this,” you say. The smile on Bill’s face begins to dwindle after what you said. He moves behind you and wraps you in his arms. He always does this to calm you down and make you happy.

Since your mother passed away last year, you have isolated yourself. You quit your job, and back at home, you barely left your room.

Bill looks around for a second and suddenly moves in front of you. “Hey, you want to play a board game?” Bill says, trying to cheer you up. “Doesn’t matter,” you respond.

Bill runs to a box by the door, where you both stored the board games. He fiddles around looking for a board game, until he finds something that he hadn’t seen before.

What does he find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)